“Great Hotel and Service”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls
Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I would say for the price... A great place to stay, but that would undermined the great clean room and very helpful staff.

It really is a great hotel for the price... I have stayed in hotels that charge double the price that are not as clean and have as friendly staff.

Will stay here again and will be looking for this chain of hotels in the future,

Room Tip: As this is my four stay in this hotel in the last two months... I have not had a bad room in this ho...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kent C
Jeff J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time for leaving us your feedback. We always strive to have the best customer service and make sure that our guests have had an enjoyable stay. We hope you will come see us again soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We had a biz seminar here. Not only were our rooms clean I can't praise the staff enough for accommodating our every request with our meeting room. Management, front desk staff, the breakfast ladies, housekeeping ladies and the maintenance men all deserve high praise

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank gonein321
Jeff J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

We consider what we do a joy, and when our guests leave with a satisfying stay we know we have done our job. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, without it we would not be able to improve. Please come see us again.
Thank You!!

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Wonderful accommodations. Very clean. Breakfast was a lot better than expected. Hot with lots of choices. Hotel staff was wonderful. Fast Internet and the exercise room had all equipment clean and working.

Walmart and plenty of dining options within short walking distance was a plus.

Room Tip: Face away from highway if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bill F
Jeff J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay. We work really hard to make sure all of our guests are taken care of and leave with a smile. Please come back and see us again soon....

Reviewed 11 February 2014

My granddaughters birthday was in January, she wanted a small swimming party.
My daughter made some calls and Fairfield Inn allowed her to have her Birthday and small swimming party at their pool. They were very nice and I would recommend Fairfield anytime.
Had a wonderful time at the Birthday Party. Thank You Fairfield Inn for making our granddaughter's birthday wonderful.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank mat s
Jeff J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. We work hard to make everyone feel comfortable and safe. Renting our meeting room and having a pool party is a great idea for any birthday!!

Reviewed 31 January 2014

The front desk people offer the best customer service I have experienced in a long time. My group (w/5 rooms) had checked out mid-morning, but then our travel plans changed due to weather and we were unable to leave town. The hotel staff did a great job of getting us back into our rooms without waiting for the standard check-in time. Everyone's willingness to do their jobs well was greatly appreciated by my entire group.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank travelBIO
Jeff J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback about your stay. The weather is always changing in our neck of the woods. I am so glad you had a great stay!!! Please come back and see us again soon. It is beautiful here in the summer also.

Thanks....

Jeff

Reviewed 27 January 2014

This hotel is by far the best in town. Extremely nice staff, great breakfast spread, fitness center with equipment that really works. I have stayed in many hotels where the fitness equipment sound as though it will break down any minute, this facility is not on of them. It appears the equipment is maintained. There is a pool and spa which is right off the fitness center. Location is within walking distance of everything you need. When I say walking distance, I mean things are right across the street on either side of the hotel. The shuttle will take you anywhere you need to go. That is what customer service is all about. Well done everyone.

Room Tip: No matter what hotel you go to, always get the top floor. No matter how nice the hotel, they are nev...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Joanne S
Jeff J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

I want to thank you Jo for your kind comments!! we absolutely loved you ladies, you were so much fun while you were here. My night clerk Michelle talked about you all week. It is guests like you that make our job worth while. Please come see us again... and thank you again for making us smile..

Reviewed 30 November 2013

I travel ALOT and this hotel is hands down the best one I've ever stayed in. It was very clean, very visually appealing, and very comfortable. I normally wake up groggy and sore but I was up bright and early and felt awesome. When I went down for breakfast I was surprised to see warm food, and it actually was delicious! The rooms were very clean and very comfortable. I've stayed in high end hotels that can't even measure up to you guys! Your staff is amazing too. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Danyellie13
Jeff J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I know that it takes time to give your feedback, but truly without it we can not grow and improve on what we do. Please come back and see us again soon. Thanks!!