“Great property!!”

Residence Inn Idaho Falls
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
“Great property!!”
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

We usually stay in Marriott properties but this is one of the best we have ever seen! Rooms were spacious, pool and hot tub were huge, breakfast was very diverse and tasty, and front office staff were very helpful! We had a 2 bedroom suite, and they are huge! Best place to stay in Idaho Falls!!

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank TheTravelerer
Bjoern J, General Manager at Residence Inn Idaho Falls, responded to this review, 29 August 2013
Thank you! We are very proud of our Property and I really appreciate your comments and feedback. Please come stay with us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Missouri
Reviewed 21 July 2013

We stayed here on our way to Yellowstone for one night. What a fantastic hotel! First off, everyone is friendly. The rooms are BIG and clean and comfortable. The hotel is next to a cute little park next to waterfalls. It was quiet and easy to find. There were restaurants and shopping within walking distance. The breakfast (included) was good and plentiful. Not something you can say at a lot of hotels. If we are ever back this way again, I will definitely be staying here.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jonzgirl
I Love your title “Best Residence Inn Ever.” That is very gracious of you to speak so highly of us. The oriental garden you spoke of is an attraction everyone who is traveling through Idaho Falls needs to see. It was all done by volunteers and it adds so much more beauty to the area. As well as a nice play to sit and relax. Thank you again for your comments and I hope your travel through Yellowstone National Park was epic.
Crossville, Tennessee
Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

This hotel is the model others should follow. I enjoyed every minute of my stay. The location by the river is awesome. I didn't want to leave. My room was perfect. The downtown location is close to many good dining options. I kept thinking that I need to plan a vacation here. You'll remember this hotel and city for a long time.

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank ivybeanaverywareman
Well thank you for keeping us in mind for your future vacation needs. We will be here waiting your return. It is always our pleasure taking care of our Guests. We want everyone to have their own personal “memorable moment” when staying here with us.
Reno, Nevada, United States
Reviewed 7 July 2013

We came upon this hotel after a 6 state camping trip and we just wanted a break on the last nigh before going home.
The staff was great and very helpful in getting us a good room for a family of 5. The room was very new and comfortable and had a great view of the falls in front of the hotel. The laundry facilities and pool were great as well and we took advantage of both.
This is a kid friendly hotel and they have a breakfast that was a huge help before getting back on the road. I would stay here again any time in the Idaho Falls area.
Thanks to the staff for being so pleasant.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Dan S
I can relate with long camping trips and the need to find accommodations in order to clean up and relax. Please look to us and Marriott if you are in the area again. Thank you for the comments.
Boston, MA
Reviewed 5 July 2013

My 10 year old and I stayed one night at this 3 star hotel, which felt like a 4 star hotel experience. Room 116 is a spacious, modernly decorated King suite that cost $149 per night with the AAA discount. The rate included complimentary parking, wireless, and full hot breakfast (high quality, healthy options, lots of variety). Front desk service was outstanding. Location is convenient to many restaurants, gas stations, Walmart, and the I-15 exits/entrances. Despite the chaos from the 4th of July festivities, the staff handled check in efficiently. Pool was beautiful but extremely crowded with guests (and their guests who did not pay to use the facilities).

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank 3onaTrip
I hope you were able to enjoy the 4th of July freedom festival while staying here with us. Idaho Falls gets a lot of travelers coming through specifically for the 4th of July celebration. Please come stay with us again in the near future.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Awesome services and facilities
Kids just LOVE the place
Clean rooms, great space, fantastic showers, linens, etc. Just all in all totally fantastic.
Beats my Sun Valley good time by a mile. Should have just come here for a week.
Service - EXCEPTIONAL.
Get here immediately

Room Tip: Double suite - thumbs up!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Bjoern J, General Manager at Residence Inn Idaho Falls, responded to this review, 21 June 2013
Wow what a fantastic compliment! Thank you
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 5 June 2013

My family and I had an unexpected trip to Montana occur over Memorial Day weekend. We arrived in Idaho Falls near 11:00 pm Friday night and decided to find somewhere to spend the night, thinking that there should be plenty of rooms available (Idaho Falls isn't what you usually think of as a popular Memorial Day weekend hotspot). Much to our dismay, The first four hotels we tried were completely booked out due to a soccer tournament! We finally arrived at the residence in and were grateful to find they had a vacancy. We paid more than I would have liked to, but considering the circumstances, I can't complain. The hotel staff was quick and friendly, signing me up for Marriott rewards simultaneously while checking me in. They informed me of the hotels amenities and services, ensuring we took full advantage of the property during our quick stay.

We got a studio suite on the top floor. As the hotel sits on the banks of the Snake River, I was hoping for a room on the east side for a view of the river/falls. However, we got a room on the West side. The view wasn't exactly picturesque (parking lot, railroad tracks, Walmart), the room was spectacular. There were more electrical outlets than we knew what to do with. The layout was extremely functional. The living room/office space was perfect with the sectional that converted to a sofa-sleeper. The desk was large without taking up to much precious space. The television turned 180+ degrees, allowing you to watch TV comfortably from almost anywhere in the room.

The King sized bed was perfect. I don't think it was my exhaustion that caused me to sleep as well as I did that night. The mattress was the firmness I prefer, the pillows soft yet supportive, and the linens silky smooth.

The bathroom was functional. Not much to say except the white granite countertop was perfect. My wife and I enjoyed the complementary shampoo and conditioner (Paul Mitchell brand).

The complementary breakfast was amazing. The hot, fresh scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausage, belgian waffles, bagles, muffins, juice, were perfect. The dining area in the modern lobby was relaxing and comfortable.

All in all, if I ever need a hotel in Idaho Falls again, I will be coming back!

Room Tip: Try to get a high floor on the west side for a view of the Snake River and the LDS Idaho Falls Templ...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank jngrooms
Bjoern J, General Manager at Residence Inn Idaho Falls, responded to this review, 11 June 2013
I am so glad we were able to accommodate you during the Memorial Day weekend. And I was happy to hear that you enjoyed the layout of your room and the breakfast in the morning. Hope to see you again soon.