“Average!!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Set beautifully along the Snake River in downtown Idaho Falls, ID
Reviewed 20 October 2012

I had the BPB Pannini sandwich. I thought it tasted rancid and only ate a few bites. The salad was decent. The server was friendly, but gave us average service. I don't know why I'd come back for another meal; there's far better choices close by.

alex s, Manager at Rutabagas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2012

Thank you for your comment. We have recently hired a new chef and new manegment. We have had training for the servers and have gone over presentation and waiting skills. I personally garentee that are service is better than it was before. We would be happy to have you come in and try our new menu that is both creative and unique to the area. Thank you again for replying to us. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 14 October 2012

Our good friends turned us on to this Sunday brunch. The food choices were very good. The crab cakes were the best I have had any where in Idaho Falls. I was pleased with the staff and how well they served us. The earlier (11:00 am) the better. We will return many times........

1  Thank Jimsmagnum
alex s, Manager at Rutabagas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2012

We are very well pleased to here you enjoyed our services! Tell your friends and coworkers about us we would love more company in the future. Again we are glad to here from you and hope to see you soon thank you!

Reviewed 13 September 2012

Cozy little place across from the Snake River falls in dowtown Idaho Falls. Food is fresh and elegant. Place for dressing up and having a nice meal with someone special, or special occasion. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

I went there with a friend that was visiting when we went on a shopping spree in Idaho Falls, and being hungry and not knowing the area too terribly well we decided to try out Rutabagas. When we got there the first thing we noticed was how pricey everything was. Now, the food was awesome, and I don't think they are unfair in what they charged, we just weren't expecting to spend that much. The entrees started at $26 or so. The service was rather lacking, as I think our server was brand new and didn't really know what she was doing. We got our entree before our appetizer, and she was just very awkward about things. We had to wait a while to even get someone over to our table, and at the time we were one of three in the dining room. It was also FREEZING inside. And I'm not one to complain about a cool environment. But it was cold. As I said, the food was excellent. Very nicely plated, and delicious. So, overall it was ok, but I wish I had known what I was getting in to.

Reviewed 19 August 2012

The best breakfast I have ever had!!! Try everything, but especially don't miss out on the aebleskivers - they are amazing. The people are awesome too!!!