“Definitely a good place to stay”

Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Reviewed 13 May 2012

Excellent motel and great value for money with a large indoor pool and hot tub. Great hot cookies served at the reception desk!
Perfect location on the Snake River with an excellent restaurant, Jakers, across the road.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 15 April 2012

This hotel far exceeded my expectations. New to the Best Western brand and must admit I like what I am seeing. This hotel had new modern decor as well as a competitive room rate. Tasty continental breakfast with a good variety of items. Room was very spacious and pretty clean (small wrapper behind night stand) but bed seemed new as well as furniture.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2012

i stay here every week and am always amaized. From the clean and up to date rooms to the excellent FREE breakfast its worth staying at any chance I get. I would recommend this hotel over any others in the area and i have stayed at them all. Overall very impressed with this location.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
ifgm, General Manager at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2012

Thank you for the kind remarks made for our hotel. I am glad that you are a repeat guest and continue to stay with us on a weekly basis. I believe that our staff is one of the most friendly in town.

Reviewed 10 March 2012

Loved our stay, Front desk was helpful but not overly fake, rooms were clean and spacious. Breakfast was good. Only complaint I had were too many kids running around, they need to back to school.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We needed a suite to sleep two adults and four kids on a quick trip to Idaho for a funeral. This hotel had an awesome suite with a large kitchen. As you walk into the suite there is a living room with a sleeper couch, an arm chair, a large flat screen TV, drawers, mini-fridge, a sink, and a dining table with four chairs. Just to the right is the kitchen in its own little room with a larger fridge and freezer, a range, a sink with a disposal, a dishwasher, and lots of cupboards with dishes. The small hall off the living room has a large closet, as well as the bathroom with a tub and toilet. On the other side of the hall was the bedroom with two queen beds, another sink, another large flat screen TV, more drawers, and a desk and chair. The suite was clean and comfortable and each room had it's own thermostat. As for the rest of the hotel . . . the kids enjoyed the free cookies and the yummy breakfast as well as the indoor pool and jacuzzi. We also liked the fitness room with a stationary bike, a treadmill, and large weight machine. There is a TV in the fitness room as well. The service was good and the price was decent. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
ifgm, General Manager at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2012

Thank You for your kind comments about our hotel and i am glad that we were able to meet all you needs. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 11 February 2012

Was very pleased to find this little gem ~ from Cory's friendly welcome to the clean, spacious room with fridge and micro, plenty of hot water with good pressure, free wifi, and oh, the bedding was heavenly! I needed to FAX some invoices and Cory helped me with that, too. Next morning I had to leave early, but the breakfast offerings were better than most, with crispy bacon and scrambled eggs that were actually hot! EZ hwy access and yet quiet...and parking lot seemed secure. Pool and hot tub looked soooo invititing...looking forward to another visit when time allows us to enjoy all the amenities!

Room Tip: My room facing away from the parking lot had a pretty view :-)
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Thanks for the great comments about our hotel. I hope to see you again.

Reviewed 27 January 2012

We have been going to this hotel a few times a year for 16 years. My husband and I hate to say goodbye to it, but we have to. After ignoring the rude, brusk woman at the front desk for the last couple years, we finally had enough. My husband came in in his work clothes (he's a mechanic) and asked for a room. The young man at the counter said all he had was suites and that he was sure that they were out of our price-range! This is where we were engaged and had our honeymoon, but we won't go back now. The lady who runs the housekeeping is wonderful. The breakfast is pretty good. Awesome resturant across the street.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Lisa C

Dear Lisa,

Hello I am James Spatig the New General Manager at the Best Western Cottontree Inn.
I want to take the time to apologize for the comments made to your husband and the bad front desk help you have encountered the last few stays. I am currently working to make your next possible stay the best it can be. Please contact me at the hotel directly for any other concerns.