“Great Stay”

Ranked #7 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Taylorsville, United States
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Wonderful people and a nice clean room. I plan to stay at the Cotton Tree Inn next time I am in Idaho Falls. It was a wonderful stay. It is in a beautiful place by the river. I plan to tell my family about it and they will stay three too.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Jim O
ifgm, General Manager at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this review, 20 October 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks you for taking the time to fill out a review for us. I use these reviews to better our hotel and to make changes and look at your suggestions to provide better service in the future.

Thanks you for all you comments about my staff and our hotel and the different amenities that we offer. We really enjoyed having you stay with us and look forward to your return.

James Spatig

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Las Vegas
Reviewed 17 August 2014

When we got off the freeway, the area is very industrial but once at the hotel the staff and accommodations we great

We checked in and Olivia at the front desk had just finished baking fresh cookies. They were great.

The rooms are nice, very little noise at night and the TV screens were large.

Excellent breakfast in the morning and again, right next to I-15 for ease of access on our way home

Room Tip: Olivia at the front desk was extremely helpful I think a lot of the guests were in the lobby to jus...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends

kitchener
Reviewed 15 August 2014

At first I thought this is a bit on the pricey side for a BW, but it's the first BW that I stayed at in the US that calls itself a Plus and actually delivers like a Plus. I did not regret the money after we left - very clean, very quiet and extremely pleasant staff.

My kids were commenting on the breakfast - 10X better then what we got at the Marriott in downtown Salt Lake City and it was free to boot. If you're travelling through the area this is the best place for the money, bar none.

Room Tip: we were on the second floor and had no issues
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 15 August 2014

This hotel is located right next to the freeway making access easy and it's within a short drive, walk, or ride from downtown. It's also next to the walking path on the river which is nice. The hotel is always clean, quiet, and comfortable. Always a preferred location.

Room Tip: All rooms a great
Green Features: They do the standard towel thing and have post-consumer food service products.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a few days in Idaho Falls. It has a reasonably quiet location, with a good breakfast, clean rooms, and quite comfortable beds. I would recommend this hotel to friends. The check-in staff were very friendly. The area in town along the Snake River is very pretty, especially at the falls.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends

Massachusetts
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Arrived to a friendly greeting from the desk staff that made you feel welcome. Our room was spacious and we loved having a fridge in the room. I loved the extra little touches like the mints in the room. The wi-fi was easy to get into and use. I was especially impressed by the exercise room and pool. Although not huge I was able to swim laps in the pool. Keep in mind that because kids use it, the pool was extremely warm for laps. The exercise room had a treadmill, elliptical and bike as well as a versatile weight machine that used two cables and weight stacks as opposed to those awful "Universal" machines. Breakfast was well done with the usual pastries, cereal as well as eggs, waffles, bacon, potatoes, apples, bananas and oranges. Adequate parking and restaurants nearby. It was within walking distance of the Falls. Easy on and off the highway. We stayed there 2 nights and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
ifgm, General Manager at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
I am very glad to here that you like all the little extras that we add into the hotel from the mints, WI-FI, heated pool and hot tub and our brand new fitness center.

We really enjoyed you having you stay and look forward to your return.

Sacramento
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Stayed one night as stop over. We would stay again as this hotel provided service, room, breakfast, all in an excellent fashion. The riverwalk behind the hotel was a nice addition to the stay. This allowed us to leisurly stroll along the path taking in the surroundings as we let the stress of a long drive go.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks you for the kind comments about our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am very glad you liked the room and breakfast and how close the location is next to walking path.

We really enjoyed you having you stay and look forward to your return.