“Awesome Staff”

Ranked #7 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Huntsville, Alabama
“Awesome Staff”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

My husband and I recently stayed here while visiting family for a funeral. The property was very nice, super convenient, clean, and I can not say enough about Liz at the front desk. our room was on the first floor and for some reason the person in the room above us kept VERY LOUDLY stomping back and forth for hours in the middle of the night and predawn morning. The next day I asked if that person was checked out but unfortunatley he/she was staying the same length of time as us. Liz was able to move us into another room and it was very quiet and nice.Thank you so much Liz!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
ifgm, General Manager at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this review, 20 October 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks you for taking the time to fill out a review for us. I use these reviews to better our hotel and to make changes and look at your suggestions to provide better service in the future.

Thanks you for all you comments about my staff and our hotel and the different amenities that we offer. We really enjoyed having you stay with us and look forward to your return.

James Spatig

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Middleton, United States
Reviewed 25 August 2014

great bang for the buck. the breakfasts are awesome. the location is also very good with the river directly behind and good restaurants within walking distance and plenty more places to eat within a very short drive. access to the freeways is also very convenient.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

West Yellowstone, Montana
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We are repeat customers of the Cotton Tree Inn and have always enjoyed our stays at Idaho Falls in this hotel. The rooms are spacious and always clean and inviting. The hotel serves a flavorful and plentiful breakfast and the staff is courteous and professional. As an added bonus the hotel is across the street from a fine dining restaurant, one of our favorites in this town.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Taylorsville, United States
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Wonderful people and a nice clean room. I plan to stay at the Cotton Tree Inn next time I am in Idaho Falls. It was a wonderful stay. It is in a beautiful place by the river. I plan to tell my family about it and they will stay three too.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Jim O

Las Vegas
Reviewed 17 August 2014

When we got off the freeway, the area is very industrial but once at the hotel the staff and accommodations we great

We checked in and Olivia at the front desk had just finished baking fresh cookies. They were great.

The rooms are nice, very little noise at night and the TV screens were large.

Excellent breakfast in the morning and again, right next to I-15 for ease of access on our way home

Room Tip: Olivia at the front desk was extremely helpful I think a lot of the guests were in the lobby to jus...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends

kitchener
Reviewed 15 August 2014

At first I thought this is a bit on the pricey side for a BW, but it's the first BW that I stayed at in the US that calls itself a Plus and actually delivers like a Plus. I did not regret the money after we left - very clean, very quiet and extremely pleasant staff.

My kids were commenting on the breakfast - 10X better then what we got at the Marriott in downtown Salt Lake City and it was free to boot. If you're travelling through the area this is the best place for the money, bar none.

Room Tip: we were on the second floor and had no issues
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 15 August 2014

This hotel is located right next to the freeway making access easy and it's within a short drive, walk, or ride from downtown. It's also next to the walking path on the river which is nice. The hotel is always clean, quiet, and comfortable. Always a preferred location.

Room Tip: All rooms a great
Green Features: They do the standard towel thing and have post-consumer food service products.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business