“Great Place to Stay!!”

Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Illinois
“Great Place to Stay!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

This hotel was really nice. The people there were very helpful. Although I booked online they made a phone call to be sure that they were accomodating my special request that I had written in. That personal touch was truly appreciated. The only downside was breakfast. Although it appeared that breakfast had been really nice there was very little when I went to breakfast and the clerk said that they weren't planning to put any more out as when things are free they tend to over-indulge. I would definately stay there again. Everything was clean and welcoming.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Idaho Falls, responded to this review, 4 February 2017
Thank you for staying with us, we work hard to keep our guests happy. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you staying with us again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Emmett, Idaho
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

This was a normal Super 8 for us except for one thing. The room was clean (except the tub needed to be scrubbed down), the breakfast was good, and the beds were fairly comfortable. The motel overall was attractive and inviting. The only complaint we had was the gentleman working the front desk was a little rude. I was on their public computer (our laptop crashed) trying to get a room booked for our next stop at the end of the day and the printer started printing out stuff I didn't request. I told the desk clerk so he wouldn't think I was wasting paper and he came over, grabbed ALL the paper, shut off the printer, and walked away without saying a word. I was in dismay so I just left and tried to figure out how to book our next room without using a computer. (Using the 800 number sometimes costs more than booking online) Upon check out, my wife needed to use the restroom and we'd already turned in our room keys so she went to use the motel public one and it was plugged up. She informed the gentleman at the desk and he just ignored her so we went to a gas station instead. As long as the restroom and computer aren't needed, this is a great place to say. I hope the gentleman was having a bad day and isn't like that all the time.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Alhambra, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

We have stayed in many Super 8's and this is down at the bottom. The room was the smallest of all. And added to that their are maintenance problems - the sink was plugged up and the water would not drain. This is a 3 story motel, but there is an elevator. If you like to sleep in the morning there is a problem with the doors shutting - thunderous is the best description. And finally, the receptionist/manager was obviously having a bad day or he didn't want to be there because despite my effort to be friendly, not a smile from him during the entire process.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Idaho Falls, responded to this review, 3 February 2017
I am sorry to hear about this, we will address this issue directly. Thank you for your feedback!

Travellers are raving about these Idaho Falls hotels

Apache Junction, Arizona
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

I tried to make a reservation with Super 8 on the phone while traveling. Thought I got Super 8, but later found out it was a travel group. They did not ask me for any discount possibilities on phone and quoted me a price of $63. When I got to the Super 8, they said I could not get any discounts because I had booked the reservation through the travel group. I paid extra for my dog, which is normal - $10. When I checked my credit card for the charge by the travel company, the cost was $84. It was named a Travel agency and tour operators out of WA state.
Also, I was given a smoking room that smelled terrible and was not very clean, even the sheets. Never again at this Super 8.

Room Tip: Call the motel directly, do not use the 800 number on website.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Bellevue, Nebraska
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

We booked 3 nights at this property. Four in my family and 2 dogs in 1 room. I was expecting it to be pretty bad for the price but what a pleasant surprise! Free breakfast, in room coffee, business corner with printer, fridge and microwave in the room, comfortable beds and fluffy pillows, very friendly staff! Plenty of parking, extra outlets on lamp bases, elevator, luggage cart, everything you would expect from a nicer hotel. It is a little dated but it's very nice! Even a grassy area for dogs out front! Don't be afraid to stay here! We are really enjoying it! The inexpensive price just makes it that much more enjoyable!

Stayed June 2014
Park City, Utah
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Not a lot here to differentiate the Super 8 in Idaho Falls from a zillion other Interstate motels across America. Probably a bit overpriced because it's on the road to Yellowstone and gets a lot of summer tourist traffic from drivers too tired to shop around. The staff is friendly enough and the continental breakfast somewhat more ambitious that usual. But the long beige hallways, the beige steel doors, the adequate beige rooms with the prefab fiberglass shower module, the beige vinyl window shade, and the TV with HBO are exactly what you have come to expect.

Room Tip: Try for the first floor, there are no elevators.