“Great Stay & Location - Highly Recommend!”

Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall
Ranked #9 of 23 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming
“Great Stay & Location - Highly Recommend!”
Reviewed 27 July 2012

This was our first stay at a Hampton Inn, and I was very impressed! We usually stay at the Hilton Garden Inns, however, we wanted to stay closer to the mall. I loved the location. We were there to shop and eat out (since we live far away from civilization.) The room was very clean and comfortable. I thought it was a good value for the price. We weren't disappointed in the least. The bed actually faced out the window and shared a wall with our bathroom, so we didn't have the bed on a shared wall. I loved this arrangement! It made the room feel more private and quiet. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Hampton Inn I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall, responded to this review, 30 July 2012
Thank you for such a great review. We are always pleased to hear such positive feedback. I'm glad you found your room to be very comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Kirk Hansen

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Nephi, Utah
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Bathroom wasnt clean, how i know it wasnt. Hard to say it was. When you see piece of paper on the bathroom floor by the trash can. You call that clean??? Then you shut the door and see personal hair on the floor in the corner of the tub and door on the floor...

• Stayed June 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback and I apologize for the cleanliness discrepancies you encountered during your stay. We hold ourselves to very high standards in cleanliness and apologize that your room did not meet those standards.

We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 19 July 2012

This hampton Inn is the best place to stay. The staff is the greatest. They go out of their way to make it feel like home.

Every night they have some type of food for you to eat. There rooms are so are very clean.

I travel for my work and i dont think of anywhere else to stay. I also have meetings there and the staff handle everything for me.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the evening reception to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the not too distant future.

Helena, Montana
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I needed to stay in Idaho Falls on a moment's notice and the HGI (my normal preference) was sold out. I called this Hampton property and they got me right in. The room was clean, the staff was first rate, and it was a nice, quiet stay. Granted I arrived late and left early, but they had dinner when I checked in (roast beef in a tabletop roaster in the breakfast room) and breakfast was ready before posted hours. If all Hamptons were this way, I probably could be converted. You won't go wrong staying here.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. I'm glad you had the opportunity to stay at our Hampton Inn and I hope to see you the next time you are in Idaho Falls.

Many thanks,

Kalispell, Montana, United States
Reviewed 12 July 2012

I started traveling for the Federal Government in 1973; believe me, I have stayed in the best to the worse of hotels during this time. I started staying at Hampton INN's about 1998 and found that the Hampton chain, over all, seem to the better places to stay while on business travel.

This hotel, in my opinion, is one of the best I have stayed at while traveling away from home. What separates this hotel from all the rest is the management and staff, they are simply the best in the business. This hotel has every thing you would expect from a fine hotel, clean rooms, very friendly and helpfull staff, swimming pool, weight room, comfortable beds, safe location for taking walks etc.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for your review. Here at our hotel we are very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed and I will let my team know that they helped make your trip geat! We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

All the best,

Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 11 July 2012

When travelling on business, I normally make Hampton Inns my first choice, as they are good properties, with amenities for the working traveller, and this property was no different. Good location close to department stores and restaurants, the breakfast was normal Hampton Inn quality, the donuts were especially good! Nice looking pool. The room was large and comfortable, the bed was great, I slept like a baby which is a little unusual for me in hotels.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your positive review. I'm glad you enjoyed staying at our property. And I a love hearing that you enjoyed the breakfast. I will let the breakfast staff know you loved the donuts.

I hope to see you again on your next visit.

Batavia, Ohio
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Nice hotel. Clean. Friendly staff. Good breakfast.

Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience with this review. We love to hear such positive feedback.

Hope to see you again soon!

Many thanks,