“Very Nice”

Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Bountiful, United States
“Very Nice”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

It is very nice and new! Great place to stay. Its located near the Teton Mall and still is in a quiet location. Rooms are quiet and hotel very well kept. Breakfast was better than what I expected with sausage, scrambled eggs, fruit, pastries, cereal etc. The staff was very friendly.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton Inn I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall, responded to this review, 3 June 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have you as our guest in the future. Thank you for your business and wonderful comments. Very much appreciated.

Kirk Hansen

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Idaho Falls, United States
Reviewed 26 May 2013

This hotel was exceptionally clean and well decorated. The staff is friendly and courteous. The location was excellent, in that restaurants of all prices are within the area. It is also located within a short distance of a mall and other businesses.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete such a wonderful review of our hotel. Our staff work very hard to ensure a quality experience with every guest and its great to read such wonderful comments. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kirk Hansen.
Pocatello
Reviewed 26 May 2013

This was such a nice hotel! The staff was friendly and helpful, the grounds and building were
very clean and attractive. My room was lovely, with countless extra-special touches, and the
bed was wonderful! My flight left very early in the morning, but there was a "doggie bag" on
the desk that I could take with me.

Room Tip: I can't imagine a bad room in this hotel!
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Thank you for submitting such a great review about our hotel. We certainly appreciate your continued patronage and we look forward to seeing you again. We'll continue to offer all those great amenities which our guests have really come to enjoy as we know the importance of adding value to any stay. See you soon.

Kirk Hansen
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 24 May 2013

We came to town to visit with family and attend a wedding. From start to finish our stay at the Hampton Inn was excellent. The room was spotlessly clean with plenty of towels for our family of four. The beds were firm, but very comfortable. I really appreciated that the sofa bed was made up in advance since we checked in pretty late and needed to get kids to sleep.

The next morning between sleeping in, playing in the pool and getting ready for the wedding we were in and out of the room so much that housekeeping wasn't able to freshen our room. We caught up with a very friendly housekeeper who understood our situation and quickly switched out our towels and emptied the trash. She stocked us up with everything we would need for the rest of our stay without having to get the baby up from her nap.

The indoor pool was a perfect temperature and nice and close to the elevator so we could hop back up to the room as necessary. One tip: when we checked in the front desk agent gave us a list of nearby restaurants that would give a discount if we showed our room key. One night we ordered take out from Perkins, just down the street. We showed our key at checkout and the discount was much bigger than expected! What a nice perk!

Room Tip: Our third floor room facing the courtyard was very quiet.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Hampton Inn I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall, responded to this review, 24 May 2013
Thank you very much for your great review of our hotel. Our team strives for excellence everyday and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back and visit and make sure to spread the word about Idaho Falls. All the best, Kirk
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Having a good stay here. Internet works well, bed is comfy, vanity/toiletry supplies are swell, TV is good and channel options are sufficient.

Has the usual Hampton continental breakfast. Great, now I want a waffle.

The mall seems like a nice one. I went in & out before 10am because I realized it hadn't opened yet. So I only had a brief view. The area is nice and relatively quiet, easy to get to the hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. We sure appreciate the kind comments and hope to see you in Idaho Falls in the near future. All the best, Kirk
Sacramento, United States
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Great place to stay when in Idaho Falls and need a recharging before trip into Yellowstone Country. Helpful and courteous, desk staff provided cold bottled water upon our arrival and even for the car trip up to the Park. Breakfast delicious, room clean and very quiet. All in all, a really good choice.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and had so many wonderful things to say about our hotel and staff. Hope to see you in Idaho Falls perhaps this summer. All the best, Kirk
sandpoint, United States
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Hotel moved my room after an extended family of at least ten very loud young children showed up at 11 pm. The hotel also moved all of my belongings to the new room while I was at work the following day. They did a great job handling my concerns, and I hope karma did a great job handling the exceptionally loud and thoughtless family!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. Hope to see you in Hampton Inn Idaho Falls “at the Mall” sooner than later. Kirk