“good vacation experience”

Ranked #9 of 23 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Houston, Tx, United States
“good vacation experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

Clean & quiet room; very clean hotel; breakfast could have been a little better, but overall good. I would stay again at this hotel or any Hampton Inn if the experience could be duplicated. This was the last night of my vacation, and I did enjoy the stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton Inn I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall, responded to this review, 23 August 2013
I hope we will see you again soon.

All the best,
Kirk

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Youngtown
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

I liked everything about this hotel. It was the first time I'd stayed at a Hampton Inn for many years. It's definitely on my list for future travel plans. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. The facilities were well-kept.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a review on our hotel. We appreciate the wonderful comments and positive ratings you scored us.
Come back and visit us again soon.

All the Best,
Grand Teton National Park, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

We stay here every week and love it. We feel comfortable, the staff is excellent and the price and location is right. It is close to the hospital and close to the mall. Safe, clean area. what else can we say... it is a great place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete such a wonderful review of our hotel. Our staff work very hard to ensure a quality experience with every guest and its great to read such wonderful comments.
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Washington, DC, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

Clean, comfortable facilities. Friendly, helpful staff. What more could I ask for from Hampton? I got exactly what I expected from the hotel and the Hampton brand. This hotel has made my decision easier for my next visit to Idaho Falls.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for such wonderful comments. We appreciate you taking the time to rate us and look forward to seeing you again.

Yuma, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

We had a family reunion in Idaho Falls. Quite a few of us stayed at this hotel. The staff was very helpful and pleasant and tried to get most of us on the same floor. The food and service was amazing.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for your great review of our hotel. Our team strives for excellence everyday and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back and visit and make sure to spread the word about Idaho Falls.
All the best,
Branchburg, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2013

Love this Hampton - one of the best we've ever stayed at. The rooms are excellent - layout is great. Everything is super clean. Staff is very friendly and helpful round the clock. They are also very flexible and accommodating.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and had so many wonderful things to say about our hotel and staff. Hope to see you in Idaho Falls again soon.

Bucks, UK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2013

Having been air lifted out of Yellowstone NP and treated in the local hospital our plans on release needed to change at very short notice. The Hampton Inn was recommended and proved to be excellent in all departments and just what I needed. However the welcome and help I received prove what an excellent stay this would make if I were fit and well like their many other guests.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton Inn I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall, responded to this review, 28 June 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to compliment our hotel. We appreciate your comments and thank you for your continued loyalty. We will see you soon. All the best,