“It's been by far, the best option I could have taken.”

Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
“It's been by far, the best option I could have taken.”
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

Although It's a kind-of-self-service hotel, it met all my expectations. Everything was good. The extra was that they sent me a taxi when I arrived late at night as a courtesy.

The selfservice breakfast was really nice, assorted ítems such as fruit, oatmeal, eggs, juice, pancakes, waffles, and a very kind personnel who were always ready for anything we needed.

• Stayed September 2013
Hampton Inn I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall, responded to this review, 2 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. Our team strives for excellence every day and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your business. Please come back and visit Idaho Falls again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 11 September 2013

The hotel meets the Hampton Inn standard, which is good. The hotel is updated with welcoming front reception room which is also the breakfast room. Standard coffee, tea, fruits (apple & bananas) are laid out in the breakfast room all day. Our room has 2 queen beds and a pullout sofa bed. It’s a huge room, twice as big as a regular hotel room. The room is updated. There is a microwave & fridge tucked nicely inside the dresser. The ac/heat unit is a bit more quite than others. There are three designated parking spots for HH Diamond members near the front entrance. There is the Grand Teton Mall a block from the hotel and many more stores within 5 minutes. Downtown is 10 minutes away.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank DianeL_USA
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back and visit and make sure to spread the word about Idaho Falls. All the best.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 August 2013

The stay at the Idaho Falls Hampton Inn was great. The only thing I would suggest is that they use real scrambled eggs (and not powdered) for the breakfast buffet. This applies to all Hampton Inns. I appreciate that the duvets are always cleaned after each guest leaves, and there is a 100% satisfaction guarantee on your stay. All in all, Hampton Inns have comfortable beds, easy access to internet, they are easy to get to, quiet and cozy. Thanks, Hampton Inns!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton Inn I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall, responded to this review, 2 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We greatly appreciate the feedback. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. All the best.
Henderson, Nevada
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Everything about this hotel is very good. Staff, bedding, toiletries, t.v. options and price. I have stayed in many hotels in the U.S. and throughout Europe and for the money, this one cannot be beat. The staff (and management who trains them) are really to be commended.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for completing a great review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff strives for excellence every day to ensure a positive experience. We hope to see you again soon.
LAS VEGAS
Reviewed 20 August 2013

This is a wonderful place to stay! The hotel staff is knowledgeable and friendly. The lobby is clean and beautiful. The rooms are totally outstanding. You will not be sorry you stayed here. Give it a try, I don't think you'll be sorry.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton Inn I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall, responded to this review, 23 August 2013
Thank you for submitting such a great review about our hotel. We certainly appreciate your continued patronage and we look forward to seeing you again. We'll continue to offer all those great amenities which our guests have really come to enjoy as we know the importance of adding value to any stay. See you soon.

Spokane
Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

How does a clean room with an absolutely clean bed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee sound? A great price, friendly staff and a nice hot breakfast. You will not be disappointed with the Hampton Inn and suites in Idaho Falls, Idaho is where it's at.
My advice, from a guy that travels every month is not to shop, just call and make your reservation when passing through Idaho Falls. Get some rest, there is a refrigerator in every room so stop into a store and get some snacks, if not, they have stuff right down the hall. Next time I come into town there will be no question as to where I get my rest.

Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete such a wonderful review of our hotel. Our staff work very hard to ensure a quality experience with every guest and its great to read such wonderful comments.
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Colorado
Reviewed 6 August 2013

My husband and I are generally Hampton Inn fans, but they do differ by location. We stayed here for a night on our way to Yellowstone, arriving quite late and needing to get rested. The place was very welcoming and very clean, and even though there was a team of young women's softball (I think) players and their families staying there, up late and early with lots of loud talking in the lobby, the sound didn't filter into the room. Thanks Hampton Inns, again, for a no-stress, dependably comfortable stay!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have you as our guest in the future
. Thank you for your business and wonderful comments. Very much appreciated.