“Excellent Service and Value”

Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I bid on a 3 star hotel using Priceline and got this hotel for an amazing deal for two nights. The service desk went above and beyond my expectations. They kept the pool open later for me, offered me water and treats, kept breakfast open late (which was pretty good, too) and gave me a late check-out - no questions asked! I rarely write reviews for hotels, but this hotel went from a fairly average 3 star to a 5 star in my book, simply because of great service and guest accommodations.

Room Tip: Check Priceline! Got this hotel for $59 including tax. (Bid was $45).
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
InnTrusted, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Mike L-

Thank you so much for the awesome review of the Hampton Inn at the Mall. We love to hear about our guests experiences and are so glad to hear your stay went well and you were able to enjoy a late checkout. We would love to have you as our guest again and since we aren't always on Priceline deals, make sure to give us a call next time your travels bring you to Idaho Falls. Thank you so much for staying with us!

Best Regards,

Hampton Inn at the Mall

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We love Hampton Inns but the front desk was SO friendly and helpful! They were very impressive and I wish I would have written down their names but they were extremely "service oriented!" They should be commended!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Hampton Inn I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete such a wonderful review of our hotel. Our staff work very hard to ensure a quality experience with every guest and its great to read such wonderful comments.
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

We were here for a little get-away and found the accommodations to be nice. Everything was clean. We had a noise problem in our first room and they immediately moved us. The pool was being cleaned so we were unable to use it and the hot tub and that was a disappointment.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I greatly appreciate your feedback and honest review and glad that our short falls did not create a negative stay. We will address your concerns with the team and make every effort to better the experience for the next guest!
Come back and visit.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Arrived with out reservations , only 2 rooms available was given one next to the elevator when requested a change was asked if I minded a handicap room. Room spacious clean.
24 hour coffee, tea fruit available, cookies in the evening.
Breakfast was much better than the usual fare.
As former business traveler I noticed the extra care given to their business guests, very impressive.
Strongly recommend this placed for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: Higher floors less over head noise.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have you as our guest in the future. Thank you for your business and wonderful comments.
Very much appreciated.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I was here for 4 nights for business and was very impressed by the friendliness of the staff. The rooms. The breakfast, the hot cookies, 24 hour coffee and tea, fresh fruit and everything else was just fine but the staff made all the difference! I was using the meeting rooms and the sales manager was very helpful with all my needs, the staff set up and refreshed without us even noticing and the hotel manager suggested the best restaurant in Idaho Falls for dinner. (Chef Shane's Perspective, two minutes away and spectacular.)

Stayed: March 2014

Thank you very much for your great review of our hotel. Our team strives for excellence everyday and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back and visit and make sure to spread the word about Idaho Falls.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Have stayed here numerous times with our kids. It is our Idaho Falls home away from home. Great Breakfast, Clean rooms, Staff is fantastic !! Close to shopping and dining. The pool area is always clean safe and fun... We love this place !!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank tbmontana

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and had so many wonderful things to say about our hotel and staff. Hope to see you in Idaho Falls again soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

wonderful staff and amenities. Bed not comfortable it felt like sleeping on box springs. Non-smoking room still smelled of smoke. Breakfast was great. Hotel staff will shuttle you wherever you want to go.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate the feedback and the nice comments about our staff. Hope to see you in Idaho Falls again.
All the best