“Good things happen at Good Hotel”

Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
“Good things happen at Good Hotel”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I have been coming to this hotel for 2 years and a standard has been set here for excellence. The staff is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable in every area.
When it comes to hospitality, no other hotel can beat it!!!
An example is the General Manager has restaurants in the city come and serve an evening dinner to expose there food. What a great idea to let people know what restaurants are near and what they have to offer. Another example is when there is a problem, they will have the problem fixed not only quickly, but professionally.
If you are in the city, you must stay at this location. There is no other location as great as this one.
ENJOY
Gary Bliss
Loss Control Inspector

Room Tip: Romms to the south are away from the elevator. All the rooms are very spacious.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Hampton Inn I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Gary B,

Thank you for submitting such a great review about our hotel!!! We certainly appreciate your continued patronage and we look forward to seeing you again. We'll continue to offer all those great amenities which our guests have really come to enjoy as we know the importance of adding value to any stay. See you soon.

All the best,
Kirk

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Capitola, United States
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn for three weeks. It was an excellent experience: the room was kept clean and the staff were extremely helpful. Additionally, even though I was on the ground floor near the pool, the room was quiet. The price was fair, and I would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo

Lavinia P,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a review on our hotel. We appreciate the wonderful comments and positive ratings you scored us. Please come back and visit us again.

All the best,
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We stopped here for a night after a long day of travel by air to SLC and then a drive to Idaho Falls as a stopover on our way to Jackson Hole, WY. After checking in and hauling my family of 5 and our belongings to our room, I realized that I couldn't find my room key to get in. While standing in the hallway searching all my pockets and many bags and mentally preparing to retrace my steps, the young lady from the registration desk stepped out of the elevator with our room key, which I had apparently dropped in the lobby. It was so nice of her to bring them to me, instead of waiting for me to come back down looking for them, especially since I had mentioned to her how exhausted we were as I checked in.

The location was a convenient spot to stock up on supplies at the mall, Target and grocery stores before we headed into the wilderness. My family of 5 stayed in a 2 Double Minisuite, and it was clean and comfortable at a reasonable price. The continental breakfast was much better than most I've had, including bagels topped with bacon and eggs, turkey sausage, and fresh fruit. It was a short stay but overall we were very pleased.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Liz D,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete such a wonderful review of our hotel. Our staff work very hard to ensure a quality experience with every guest and its great to read such wonderfulcomments.
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Yours in Hospitality,
Hoover, Alabama
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

We expect good stays at Hampton Inns and this one was no exception! Our room had been remodeled and was very comfortable. It was conveniently located near the mall, walmart, target, and restaurants. We were there for one night and it was a perfect place to lay our head! We had wanted to stay at the Hampton by the river, but it was full, so glad we stayed here, more convenient.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have you as our guest in the future.
Thank you for your business and wonderful comments.

Very much appreciated.
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Very nice place to stay, quiet, great service, and great access to Idaho Falls. Staff friendly!! I wish they had a bit bigger parking lot (I have a pick up truck). Nice place to stay as I was seeing relatives in the area.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Donald Z,

Please come back and visit us again.

Simi Valley, United States
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This was a great place to stay. The hotel and room were clean and comfortable. The breakfast had variety and was sufficient to start the day. I would not hesitate to stay here again. It was a good value for the price compared to other hotels.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Phil W,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as it assists us on improving our service and quality.

Thanks,
Spokane Valley, Washington
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Idaho Falls was our half way point on our 2 day road trip. We stayed at this property both going to our destination and on our way back, about 10 days apart. Both stays were similar. Friendly check in, clean room, and good free breakfast in the morning. Our first stay our room only had less than a quarter roll of toilet paper, had to call front desk for more, it was quickly delivered. Our second stay the pool was closed for repairs. However, we were able to walk next door to the Holiday Inn (sister property) and use their pool. The only downfall to this property is the location to I-15, about 5 miles off the Interstate, however, there are gas stations, restaurants, grocery stores all near by. I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay. We appreciate and welcome all feedback. Unfortunately, we are indeed a fair distance from the freeway. We do our best to overcome those challenges with over the top service, clean and comfortable bedding and a welcoming environment for all to enjoy. Thanks for commenting on our coffee. On a suggestion from a guest, we changed the brand along with the water to coffee ratio and success! Hope to see you in Idaho Falls again soon.

All the Best,