“Good Stay”

Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Used this hotel for its location on a trip back home to visit family. It's conveniently located next to numerous places to eat and is easy to get to from all major roads. Hotel is clean and very nice. Would definitely stay there again on future visits.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
InnTrusted, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2015

L M-

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn in Idaho Falls. We love to hear that your stay went well and you enjoyed our location near the Mall. Thanks for being our guest! Hope to see you again in Idaho.

Hampton Inn at the Mall Idaho Falls, Idaho

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Excellence! Upon entering the lobby I immediately had the feeling that I was in a five-star hotel. The staff was the most professional and personable that I have encountered in many years of business travel and the room was impeccable.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
InnTrusted, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2014

Thank you so much for your fantastic review of the Hampton Inn in Idaho Falls. We love to hear from our guests and are so excited that you enjoyed your stay. We truly appreciate your recommendation to other travelers and would love the opportunity to have you as our guest again!

Best Regards,

Hampton Inn Idaho Falls

Reviewed 24 August 2014

If you book here and are not a regular guest be sure to ask how much more they will be tacking on at C/I. I booked with them first time and from the phone call to check in no one ever mentioned that there would be an additional $20 applied to my already expensive room. I was pleased with the room but it wasn't worth the cost when I could for an additional $20 stay some where else where my business would be appreciated. I work at a Hotel so I everyday deal with customer service and know what it takes. I work multiple positions and these guys had only one job to provide a great first impression and they failed.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank coffee2girls
InnTrusted, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

coffee2girls-

Thank you so much for staying with us while you were traveling to Idaho Falls. We really appreciate your insight and feedback as a fellow hotelier. We apologize that at check-in your debit card was authorized for incidentals. We do our best to alert each guest who uses a debit card that this is the case, however once you check out that authorization will drop off and all funds held will be returned to you and released back to you. As you may know from working in the industry, this is a very common practice, however we truly apologize that there was a miscommunication at checkin. If you have any additional questions or need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us. We really appreciate having the opportunity to have you as our guest and hope that we will see you again in Idaho Falls.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I have been coming to this hotel for 2 years and a standard has been set here for excellence. The staff is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable in every area.
When it comes to hospitality, no other hotel can beat it!!!
An example is the General Manager has restaurants in the city come and serve an evening dinner to expose there food. What a great idea to let people know what restaurants are near and what they have to offer. Another example is when there is a problem, they will have the problem fixed not only quickly, but professionally.
If you are in the city, you must stay at this location. There is no other location as great as this one.
ENJOY
Gary Bliss
Loss Control Inspector

Room Tip: Romms to the south are away from the elevator. All the rooms are very spacious.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Hampton Inn I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Gary B,

Thank you for submitting such a great review about our hotel!!! We certainly appreciate your continued patronage and we look forward to seeing you again. We'll continue to offer all those great amenities which our guests have really come to enjoy as we know the importance of adding value to any stay. See you soon.

All the best,

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn for three weeks. It was an excellent experience: the room was kept clean and the staff were extremely helpful. Additionally, even though I was on the ground floor near the pool, the room was quiet. The price was fair, and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Lavinia P,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a review on our hotel. We appreciate the wonderful comments and positive ratings you scored us. Please come back and visit us again.

All the best,

Reviewed 14 August 2014

We stopped here for a night after a long day of travel by air to SLC and then a drive to Idaho Falls as a stopover on our way to Jackson Hole, WY. After checking in and hauling my family of 5 and our belongings to our room, I realized that I couldn't find my room key to get in. While standing in the hallway searching all my pockets and many bags and mentally preparing to retrace my steps, the young lady from the registration desk stepped out of the elevator with our room key, which I had apparently dropped in the lobby. It was so nice of her to bring them to me, instead of waiting for me to come back down looking for them, especially since I had mentioned to her how exhausted we were as I checked in.

The location was a convenient spot to stock up on supplies at the mall, Target and grocery stores before we headed into the wilderness. My family of 5 stayed in a 2 Double Minisuite, and it was clean and comfortable at a reasonable price. The continental breakfast was much better than most I've had, including bagels topped with bacon and eggs, turkey sausage, and fresh fruit. It was a short stay but overall we were very pleased.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Liz D,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete such a wonderful review of our hotel. Our staff work very hard to ensure a quality experience with every guest and its great to read such wonderfulcomments.
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We expect good stays at Hampton Inns and this one was no exception! Our room had been remodeled and was very comfortable. It was conveniently located near the mall, walmart, target, and restaurants. We were there for one night and it was a perfect place to lay our head! We had wanted to stay at the Hampton by the river, but it was full, so glad we stayed here, more convenient.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have you as our guest in the future.
Thank you for your business and wonderful comments.

Very much appreciated.