We made the mistake of not making reservations when we were touring Yellowstone. We tried to find a room in West Yellowstone with no luck. Two different motels said the only room available was at Angler's Lodge about 45 minutes away. Since we were desperate, we took it. We passed several motels on the drive which were never mentioned. Were they full or just had no connection to West Yellowstone? When we got into our room, around 7 PM, the TV had no sound. The guy from the front desk came up, but he couldn't figure it out either. We asked if there was another room we could move to,he said no. I was trying to check my email and asked if there was wi-fi. His response, "Probably not in this room. You're too far away". Which meant I spent the entire evening going outside on the deck to do anything on the internet. At 10 PM he returned with another TV set. I guess 1 hour of sound was better than none. The next morning, when we left before 7 AM, the Vacancy sign was still lit up. Guess they had another room, just not for us. By far, the worst night of our vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the amenities of a luxury vacation home built on an outcropping facing the Henry's Fork and Angler's Lodge in Island Park, Idaho. World famous fly-fishing is only a short walk from the cabin, along with ATV riding trails, snowmobiling in the winter, mountain biking, hiking and many other nearby activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Angler's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angler`s Hotel Island Park
- Anglers Hotel Island Park