We hadn't planned on being in Idaho, but lodging in West Yellowstone was sold out. Although we had a little difficulty finding Anglers Lodge, when we did, were pleasantly surprised. The beds and pillows were great, the bathroom was large enough and clean, we had cable TV, coffeemaker, etc., and out the back door of our room was a river and a deck with two rustic pine chairs. It was very quiet for sleeping, and they had an ice chest to refill our cooler. The bar/ restaurant was very good, and the staff at the front desk and in the bar/restaurant were all especially friendly.. We enjoyed our stay and would go back if we are ever staying overnight in the vicinity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the amenities of a luxury vacation home built on an outcropping facing the Henry's Fork and Angler's Lodge in Island Park, Idaho. World famous fly-fishing is only a short walk from the cabin, along with ATV riding trails, snowmobiling in the winter, mountain biking, hiking and many other nearby activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Priceline, HRS and Agoda so you can book your Angler's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angler`s Hotel Island Park
- Anglers Hotel Island Park