This lodge has great potential but really lacks attention to detail. Upon arrival at the property you are greeted by a red pickup truck loaded with garbage parked in front of the dining area. Seagulls dine on the garbage piled up in the truck. I must say that the staff is extremely friendly
and are certainly a high point of the visit, especially in the dining area. Our stay was in Room 11. Our TV didn't work correctly (owner said he would replace it but never did), we only had hot water some of the time, the room above apparently had an in-room Jacuzzi which was extremely noisy in our room when the water jets were turned on, we had an ice bucket but no glasses to drink from, a pillow disappeared from our room on the second day we were there and was never replaced, the walls are paper thin and the floor creaks when people walk in the room above. This lodge is located very close to the Henry's Fork River for those who wish to fish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the amenities of a luxury vacation home built on an outcropping facing the Henry's Fork and Angler's Lodge in Island Park, Idaho. World famous fly-fishing is only a short walk from the cabin, along with ATV riding trails, snowmobiling in the winter, mountain biking, hiking and many other nearby activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Angler's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angler`s Hotel Island Park
- Anglers Hotel Island Park