“Not worth the hassle!”

Dining options: Reservations
Description: Chinese restaurant serving classic & contemporary dishes
“Not worth the hassle!”
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

My wife and four children met up at this restaurant with my Brother and his wife. We began the evening with a scolding from the waitress when we combined two tables, though to her credit she didn't make us separate. I ordered the ribs and was unimpressed, they were very dry and rate well below a Famous Dave's or even TGI Fridays. My wife ordered spaghetti and the meat sauce was lacking. To conclude the evening, they wouldn't split the bill. While it notes this on the menu, the place wasn't even half full. Besides, what kind of restaurant refuses that basic service? Guess that speaks to a lack of service culture in this restaurant. I'll vote with my feet and won't return again.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank DHR77

Southwest Ranches, FL
“The Ribs make this a very good restaurant”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

We had dinner around 9 p.m. and were lucky to find this place open. Some of us ordered the soup which was great but they almost ran out one bowl short-and it was served a little cold for my taste. The ribs were delicious as was the corn bread. The pasta dishes were basically tasteless according to my Italian mother. The fish and chips I ordered for my kids was delicious too. I don't think there are a ton of options for dinner at that hour and we were lucky the meal was mostly pretty good. Our hotel had recommended another place but it was already closed for the evening.

• Visited July 2013
EDMONDS
“Really good food - try the trout!”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We've been here before and enjoyed the food. This season was just as good as we remembered. I had the trout and my friend had the rib/chicken combo. Big portions, nice salad and pasta as a side choice (not the best but interesting). Nice server and cute decor. One of only 2 restaurants we can recommend in the area.

Visited June 2013
Branson, Missouri
“Nostalgic Lodge and Great Food”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Our Family had dinner at the Lodge on June 28th 2013 and all were happy with their meals. We were able split some meals(especially with the children) and I even took a picture of a brother and sister sharing some "cookies and cream pie" and they could hardly get it eaten fast enough!
The service was good and friendly and helpful.
We would go there again.

• Visited June 2013
Kenosha, Wisconsin
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

We were en route to horseback ride and I couldn't bring myself to eat another Subway sandwich (especially being on vacay, I wanted to try local places). Glad we stumbled onto this place. It's cute from the outside, looks a little "questionable when you walk in, but the waitress was sweet and the food was excellent. The portions were huge.

• Visited June 2013