“Best place in Island Park”
Review of Henry's Fork Lodge

Henry's Fork Lodge
Ranked #14 of 27 Restaurants in Island Park
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
USA
“Best place in Island Park”
Reviewed 29 July 2008

great food from entree to dessert, all fresh and elegant- great wine list, too
very friendly staff
stunning, peaceful setting on the river is also delicious!

Idaho
“My favorite place in Island Park, and I'm a local.”
Reviewed 18 April 2008

Henry's Fork Lodge sits on the Henry's Fork in a nice secluded area in the forest. The food is always wonderful. It isn't one of those restaurants where it is a sometimes good, it is ALWAYS great.
Dinner is the only meal open to the public. The others are for clients, but that is just fine. My husband and I try to go there for any special occasion we can. It is open from Memorial Day to mid October, and well worth every minute and cent. It is reasonably priced. The meal always includes all non-alcoholic drinks, starter, main dish, desert. Each night the menu changes, so unfortunately you can never try every option ever, but that is also one of the special things about the lodge and shows the true talent of the Chef and Sous Chef.
The staff is always gracious and goes above and beyond the call of duty. The food is just wonderful. I guess I am being redundant.
Thanks to all of you at the Lodge.
BE SURE TO CALL AND MAKE RESERVATIONS.

2 Thank lovelivinginIP