“Great Place to Lunch After Tubing”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mack's Inn Pizza & Ice Cream
Ranked #21 of 26 Restaurants in Island Park
Reviewed 26 July 2014

After spending at least two hours of our afternoon tubing down the Snake River we (my little family of four) were famished! We walked over to this place and ordered two medium pizzas, one cheese and one veggie, and four fountain drinks. We didn't wait too long for the pizzas, which were crispy & good. I thought the pizzas and drinks were kind of pricey at $37. However, the ice cream was inexpensive and had generous portions for kids cones. So I guess it evens out in the end. The drinks are refillable and there is seating inside and out. I would recommend eating inside as the cars and ATV's kick up a lot of dust from the dirt parking lot. I would eat here again after a day spent tubing down the Snake River (mainly for proximity and casual atmosphere).