All reviews twin falls off the highway choice hotels waffles breakfast room quiet location guest laundry a long road trip rooms are spacious front desk staff hot breakfast would stay here again great place to stay next morning third floor would highly recommend this hotel checking in
Reviewed 29 August 2018

This hotel is close to the main highway and within 150 yards of a very large convenience type store and gas pumps. Staff was helpful and friendly. I felt like I lucked out since I did not plan ahead. Rooms were clean and cheery. A great place to spend the night while on a long road trip.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We really liked this hotel. We were just there for one night but we wish we could have stayed for longer. The rooms weer very nice and well appointed and the breakfast was well stocked. If we are ever in Idaho again, we would not hesitate to stay here

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I really enjoyed my stay here. We chose this hotel since it was midway on our trip to Montana. The staff was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The room was clean. The beds were comfortable. The price was reasonable. Can't ask for better.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2018

We arrived in Twin Falls on a Friday evening. Most of the motels in the area were filled, but there were a King and some suites available here. The clerk quoted me a very high price that I had to accept because it was available and we were tired. The room was good and the breakfast area is large and airy. The food was tasty and the woman servicing the room was very attentive. I am still trying to figure out why the price would be so expensive when I have stayed in similar motels in big city tourist areas for half the price.Interesting.............

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank fourdeps
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Don't know where to start.
Extremely unfriendly staff!
We wanted to checkin at 2pm but we were told to wait until 4pm. Ok this can happen in any hotel no problem but the way how the lady told it to us was just rude.
When we asked why it's not 3pm as written on the sign. She just answered:no

The rooms are dirty. Towels are full with blood, makeup and God knows what more. They also stink after they have become wet.

Extremely noisy rooms. I can seriously here my upstairs neighbours yawn!
And When They walk abound my ceiling lamp resonates so loud it wakes me up.

I say go to another hotel like "my place"
You will not see me here ever again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank dajazzz
InnTrusted, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We take reviews like this very seriously and will discuss this immediately with our team. Please contact the general manager to further discuss your stay.