“Best Pizza”

Dining options: Delivery
Tri-Cities
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed 5 January 2013

Friendly staff/owner. Had a full pizza one night after skiing. And pizza by the slice $1 on the way home

Visited January 2013

Clancy, MT
“Open late-ish”
Reviewed 17 December 2012

This is where we ended up eating because it was after everything had already closed. They were very friendly and the pizza was good.

Visited December 2012
spokane
“First and Last time customer”
Reviewed 1 December 2012

So I just went to wildcat pizza for the first time tonight. I had heard good things about the pizza place. I ordered my pizza at 6:33 pm and didn't receive my pizza until 7:22 pm. They weren't that busy I was just sitting there and about a half hour went by and one of the girl's there asked me what I ordered and I told her. She then said sorry but my order was put behind a few of the delivery orders and was forgotten. She didn't offer me any sort of discount just a free beer (which I don't drink). I also ordered the wings which were disgusting, they were sliming and felt uncooked on one half. I guess they don't flip them when they cook them. What a big disappointment. Now lets get on to the sanitation of the place. They don't wear gloves which is fine if they wash their hands but none of that goes on. You have the girl's touching peoples money then going and touching the pizza dough and toppings. We all know what you can find on money and I'm sickened by what I saw. This place was just poorly ran and lacking common customer service knowledge. When you screw up a customer's order you should fix it and not expect me to complain about it.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Mattnv23
Seattle, WA
“Good pizza but not wonderful”
Reviewed 27 September 2012

When we were there it was being run by several teenagers and only one of them seemed to have her head in the game! We started eating outside but soon the sun went down and was too cold to eat out there so we went inside. The place was pretty smokey and lots of loud banging of pans. The pizza was good but not out of this world and since there isn't many other options at the hotel is was okay. The prices were a bit on the high side too!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank doodlebugakj
Kalispell
“Average”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Ordered in one night. College-style average pizza.

Visited March 2012