“Fantastic!”

Moose Creek Grill
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Kellogg
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Chef owned and operated with over 30 years of experience provides you with a uniquely delicious casual dining experience in a historic Victorian home. Fine dining and family friendly! Fantastic outdoor covered dining on the veranda. steak and seafood specials nightly.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Really a charming little restaurant with fantastic food. It's an older home that has been converted into a restaurant and just really neat. The food was fantastic - very tasty. I had the seafood pasta and loved it. My husband had the hamburger - his favorite thing - and loved it. Highly recommend it if you're looking for a nice little restaurant in Kellogg.

• Visited June 2014

Anacortes, Washington
“In Kellogg?! Wasnt expecting this!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

When asked for auggestion the hotel staff highly recommended. We took a card and went. Dont let the name fool you this is fine dining. Greeted at the door by not one but two employees. Mike was our server. Menu prices were higher than we expected, but not scary, and the options range was adequate, several items for $13, and the higher options included filet mignon and seafoods. We had an appetizer, the shrooms stuffed with gorgonzola, if there had been a few more we would have been satisfied making a meal out of those they were so good. I had a gnocchi (what more can an irish girl ask for than potato dumplings?) with prawns in a pesto sauce. Dont normally like pesto but this sauce tasted like bagna cauda and i sopped every last bit off my plate with my bread. My partner in crime had salmon curry. He said he was a little concerned the coconut curry might overwhelm the salmon but in reality it complimented it so perfectly he concluded it was THE best salmon entree hes ever had. Mike suggested our drinks and the beer and (half way thru my meal i decided to add some) wine were perfect compliments to our food. Thanks Mike! Dont forget the Irish Cream Cake. And thanks to owners for maintaining a pleasant surprise in Kellogg, ID.

1 Thank posibility409
Kellogg, Idaho
“great place to take guests from out of town”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I had friends visiting. I wanted to take them somewhere nice. We were not disappointed. All of the meals were delicious. Excellent service. Meat is cooked to perfection and presentation of the meal is outstanding. Just the right amount of food.

• Visited May 2013
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Great Night Out”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Moose Creek Grill is the only fine-dining available in the Silver Valley (Idaho). Staff is courteous and attentive. They don't bug you like some restaurants by checking on you every time you put a bite in your mouth. Food is top notch and well presented. It makes for a great night out and a special occasion. It is located just minutes east of Silver Mountain Resort.

• Visited May 2013
Post Falls, Idaho
“Absolutely Delicious”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

By far some of the most impressive food! I would eat there everyday if I could. The service is also fantastic! Stop by and see Joel and Betsy. They will make you a fabulous and delicious meal and treat you very well while you are there!

• Visited January 2014