FairBridge Inn & Suites Kellogg
US$60
Wallace Inn(Wallace)
TripAdvisor
Bennett Bay Inn(Coeur d'Alene)
TripAdvisor
Japan House Suites(Coeur d'Alene)
Flamingo Motel(Coeur d'Alene)
All reviewsfront desklobby and breakfast areaenjoyed the hot tubbreakfast sandwichsilver mountain resortplace to staystaff was very friendly and helpfulclean roomsfirst floorroad tripgondolasmithtrailseattlefairbridgeterritruck
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 April 2011

The staff at the hotel are some of the Friendly and accomodating people you will ever find in the hotel business. The rooms are clean and the beds are soft.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Gadget1088
Reviewed 23 March 2011

This was my second stay here. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and quiet. My first stay was for a local basketball tournament. This stay was for skiing. The hotel is a stones throw from the Gondola so it is very convenient. They have a great breakfast as well with lots of options to choose from. The indoor pool is great as the weather outside was around 30 degrees! I like the lobby as well...comfy couches and relaxed vibe. I will stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 January 2011

We recently had a 9 day stay at the Guesthouse Inn Kellogg during a family emergency and were very impressed with the comfortable room, the cozy atmosphere of the lobby and breakfast area, the cleanliness of the entire motel and the friendliness and caring of all the staff. The front desk crew went out of their way to meet our needs and make us comfortable. The housekeeping staff did an excellent job, especially Shelly who maintained our room during most of our stay.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
alexhartrmh, Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites Kellogg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel with such kind words. i wish you were able to be in Kellogg for more fortunate circumstances. The staff here always strives to make sure each and every guest feel like they are comfortable and at home. I do hope you get to come back to Kellogg, and ride the gondola across the street or to bicycle on the trails!

Reviewed 18 January 2011

What a hotel ,The Guesthouse inn an suites was a great hotel . I stayed there with my children an husband we came to ski at the ski resort there in kellogg . They had nice rooms an a nice warm waffle breakfast when we got up to go skiing. An when we came back down the mountain there was nice hot chili ready . The rooms were gorgeous an very clean , The 24 pool an hot tub were a great hit with the kids . I will be recommending this hotel to my friends an family . The staff made us feel right at home an we will defanetly be comeing back to stay there. An i must mention the price was a great bargin!!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed skiing in Kellogg and our weekend Winter Chili Social. The staff here is always trying to make our guests stay here memorable. I hope while you were skiing you used our packages to Lookout and Silver! If you like hiking you should definitely come back during the summer to hike and pick some of the native Huckleberries!

Reviewed 18 January 2011

I just have to say , my family an i stayed at the guest house inn in kellogg idaho . An i have never felt so welcome at a hotel ever . The staff was very friendly an professional . They told us all about the hotel an also the town. They had an amazing breakfast with many choices which my children loved !!! Also had chili for when we came down the ski hill which was a big hit for my husband an father . We are alredy planning our next trip to kellogg an we will for surley be staying at the guest house again. Thank u guesthouse staff u guys ROCK!!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
alexhartrmh, General Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites Kellogg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. i'm so glad you had a wonderful time with your family in Kellogg. I will pass the kudos on to the staff they are always trying to provide our guests the best experience possible. I'm glad you took the time to ski and hope you were able to use our ski package here at the hotel to Silver or Lookout! I hope we get to see you again in the year for some bicycling on our 82 mile trail!