My husband and I recently stayed one night at this hotel. The staff was very friendly both on the phone when we made our reservations, and in person. Note, I got a better rate when I called the hotel compaired to the prices I saw online.
The room was clean and of average standard. It looked a bit worn in some places, especially in the bathroom. The bed was comfortable and there was a comfotable reclinable chair in the room, which I have never seen in a hotel before. This was a nice touch as it is not always comfortable to watch TV on the bed in a hotel.
Our room was located next to the hotel's laundry room. Unfortunately, the staff started doing laundry early in the morning (8am?); the machines were very loud and could be heard through the wall into our room, disturbing our sleep. I think we stayed in room 114, so I would suggest requesting a different room.
The hotel has a pool and hot tub which are accessable 24 hours. However, there was no shower in the pool area meaning that guests do not shower before using the pool, which let's face it, is pretty gross. We wanted to sit in the hot tub in the evening, but it had been taken over by a group of mountain bikers who were soaking their feet in the hot water. There was dirt floating around in the hot tub --not very inviting.
The breakfast was a standard continental breaskfast including "Belgian waffles." The coffee was very weak by european standards.
In general this was a pleasant experience and a good value for money, but the pool area would benefit from having a shower. I would stay here again, but would request a different room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The FairBridge Inn & Suites is located in Idaho's beautiful Silver Valley close to bicycling, hiking, golfing, skiing, restaurants and shopping. Adjacent to the Silver Valley Ski Resort and the nation's longest gondola. Adjacent to city park and 70-mile paved Trail of the Coeur d'Alene's bike path. Only 20 minutes to the Hiawatha Bike Trail. Access to more than 500 acres of ATV trails. Adjacent to restaurants and lounge. Easy on/off freeway access. The FairBridge boasts an indoor pool and hot tub, fitness center and guest laundry. Refrigerators and microwaves in all rooms along with hair dryers, irons and coffee makers. Wireless internet included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your FairBridge Inn & Suites Kellogg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Kellogg Hotel Kellogg
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Kellogg
- Baymont Inn Kellogg
- Kellogg Baymont Inn