“Friendly Service & Good Food”
Review of Casa De Oro

Casa De Oro
Ranked #6 of 22 Restaurants in Kellogg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Everyone was satisfied with their meal, had some of the best Mole I have ever had. The service was fast and friendly. Great place to stop for some quick Mexican.

1  Thank Skurj

Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

This was the best Mexican food I have ever had! Delicious food! Great service! I highly recommend a visit if you are in the area!

1  Thank Mindy R
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Good service, good food. Friendly staff and good prices. Typical decor for a family run restaurant. And good margaritas!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

All four meals from our party were enjoyed and devoured. If this Mexican Restaurant was in my hometown, I would be a regular. That's how much I liked it.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

My friends from Edmonton, Canada, say this place is better than anywhere in Edmonton, My friend Dan and I always order the Pork Carnitas, Corn Shells and Pacifico. The Best!

1  Thank Mitch A