Silver Mountain Resort Lodging
US$140
Hotels.com
US$65
Hotels.com
Bennett Bay Inn(Coeur d'Alene)
US$103
US$100
Japan House Suites(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$65
Flamingo Motel(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$130
TripAdvisor
All reviewsindoor waterparkgondola ridefull kitchenwater park iswasher dryerlife guardsbedroom condowith king size bedhot tublift ticketshuge bedroombeautiful bathroommountain bikingsleeper sofafun familyadjoining roomsspiral staircase
Reviewed 13 February 2013

I brought my son and his friend for his 13th birthday. They love the waterpark but even they complained about the sofa bed. It had a huge yellow stain on the mattress, it was lumpy, and slanted so they had to sleep the opposite way on it. These are 13-year-old BOYS who smell like sweaty socks all the time. If they were grossed out by the bed, beware! My other beefs: the front desk started calling the room phone at 7am and called every 15 minutes until I finally answered. They said I was parked inappropriately. There is NO adequate parking there unless you arrive early and never move your car. The phone calls woke the kids up (awesome!) and I had to get dressed and walk the ten minutes to the car, move it to another inappropriate spot and make the walk back which includes two different elevators. I had to call twice for towels. Besides all that, THIS PLACE IS STUCK IN THE 80'S. THERE IS NO WIFI IN THE HOTEL. I had to borrow an Ethernet cable from the front desk and plug myself into the room's kitchen. I got moderate wifi signal in the waterpark which is not conducive to those of us who have work to do. Other guests are loud at all hours in halls and outside. The food in the village is expensive and below average. The good in the water park is nasty and fried. I had a similar experience two years ago. Thought it might be better this time. We will go to Triple Play next time.

Reviewed 12 February 2013

For the price you expect a high end resort but get a limited service poorly managed barely able to call a hotel. The staff is just plan rude! For a ski resort they aren't very ski friendly. First of all we stayed there when it was super cold wind chill and our key card never worked to get in our building or our room! The front desk was a super long walk away in the freezing cold wind. After snowboarding one day I came down the gondola carrying my snowboard and my 1 year old son. Walked super far in the cold and couldn't get in my building ended up going through another building when I was stopped by the staff saying I can't bring my snowboard inside. After having my husbands snowboard stollen on silver mountain on a previous trip I was not leaving my board outside but there wasn't anywhere to leave my board anyways. Carrying a baby and a snowboard is not easy either I was not walking back and I didn't have keys to the car. So the staff man proceeded to follow me to my building and up the elevator telling me I could not take my board in my room that I paid way to much for! My son was crying and I was scared I felt like I was being harassed. I finally made it to my room with a crying baby and the man following me said I could not take my board in my room! I wanted him to leave me alone to I left my board in the hall and called the front desk. They too said I could not have my board in the room. Why did know one tell me this at check in? And why is it such a big deal? It's a freaking ski resort!
I also found the lack of good food serves frustrating! The lack of a cleaning service was frustrating. I love the waterpark and ski resort but hate the morning star staff and lack of a resort! Haven't been back since this trip and we used to go every year.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank MsStephens08
Reviewed 27 January 2013 via mobile

At Silver Mountain water park I recommend renting the cabanas its worth the extra money and you get your own area with little fridge, sink,tv, lounge chairs and sofa. You must book prior to play day. The condos play and stay package is great anytime of year. The skiers in your group will be pleased with this mountain! This is a great place for family gatherings. Some condos have good size kitchens to cook a family meal. This is our family's 3rd year coming here for family time. There are 15 people in our group from the ages of 69-5 and there is something for everyone. Great time had by all once again!

Reviewed 17 January 2013 via mobile

First night went to Noah's restaurant and worst service ever !!! Complained when checking out and it seemed like nothing. Never had our room cleaned and stayed 4 days had to ask for fresh towels and for garbage to be taken out. Front desk extremely friendly and we had a GREAT time tubing and skiing. I just wouldn't recommend eating or staying at the lodge! The restaurants in town were amazing.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank J_T0826
Reviewed 16 January 2013

My husband and I along with our three boys and two girlfriends spent the day snowboarding, we actually had a somewhat fun time even though the runs were icy. The staff throughout the resort is rude and lazy! We reserved a room which was hell to even find, the desk clerk acted as if we were inconveniencing her! Parking sucked! The waterpark closed too early and going down one of the slides as we came to the end we were whipped around and jolted to such an abrupt stop with little water in the pool that our bodies collided with such force that I ended up having to see a Doctor who then said I had internal bleeding in my leg!! What a fun ride!! I hope small children aren't allowed on this slide. Could use some new management or @ least brush up on their management skills!! Will not stay & play@ waterpark again!!

3  Thank Kriiss