“If I could rate this place higher, I WOULD”
Review of Rickshaw

Rickshaw
Ranked #14 of 78 Restaurants in Ketchum
Cuisines: Asian
Detroit, Michigan
“If I could rate this place higher, I WOULD”
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Just thinking about this place makes me want to be there! The food is AMAZING. The menu is full of so many awesome choices it was hard to choose just few items--so we chose almost EVERYTHING. Luckily everything is served on small plates so you can share!

The place is a blend of every creative Asian dish under the sun. The rice balls are delicious, chicken skewers were super, the Korean chicken dish was amazing, we had some awesome noodle dish--I cannot even put into words how much this place rocked.

The service was great--she was patient with us and gave great recommendations. The wine list was super.

If you are in Ketchum, get here!!!! Wish I were there right now!

Visited February 2014

Langley, Washington
“Bursting with Flavor!”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We've always enjoyed our dining experiences at Rickshaw! Recently, the featured appetizer of the night was what they referred to as a "Taco Sushi". It was so fabulous, I could have devoured mass quantities, and been satisfied to have it as an entree. Instead, the four of us controlled ourselves, and just enjoyed it as an appetizer, moving on to savor other items on the menu. The crispy shell contained an amazingly flavorful sushi ahi, topped with perfectly ripened avocado and garnish.
As others have noted, the restaurant has limited seating in the winter (when outdoor seating is not an option), and they don't accept reservations. Especially if there are more than two in your party, you should arrive by 6:00 to avoid waiting till the tables turn.

• Visited February 2014
Ketchum, Idaho
“"Our Go To Place"for any occasion”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Our favorite for movie and a dinner night. We love to take the kids , "family friendly". Just good, clean food. ( Healthy )Thai . Small and cozy in the winter , we mostly sit at the bar if just the two of us.
In the summer we sit outdoors.

• Visited February 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Good Service. Food is good but not great. ”
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

The decor is kitschy. Place fills up quickly so show up earlier. We sat at the bar which overlooks the kitchen. The chef was engaging and has apparently traveled to Thailand for 15 years. The waitress was friendly and passionate about the food. Presentation was nice. Flavor was good but not great. If we were in the mood for Asian Fusion, we would probably return.

Boise, Idaho
“Wonderful and authentic dinner!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I dined at Rickshaw this evening and it was amazing! The food was wonderful, as was the service and ambiance. We sat at the bar top area which I initially thought was going to be annoying. However since it was just the two of us, it was still romantic and a good experience. The service was also wonderful--- waitress was kind, attentive, and offered suggestions to meet our needs. For anyone looking for Asian food with a unique atmosphere, this place is a must! We ordered for different items between apps, sides, and entrees and we were stuffed! Prices were also incredibly reasonable. Must go!