“Very good breakfast!!”

The Bluebird Day Cafe
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fun and Casual Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch restaurant. Come in and find out what the locals are raving about! Great food, interesting Craft Beers and Wine. Enjoy our famous Bottomless Mimosas on our Sunny Deck, seasonally.
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I come here to the Sun Valley area several times per year, and this is the first time I've ever been to this restaurant. I had the elk sausage for breakfast and my wife had a vegetable omelet, and the food quality was very good and we definitely look forward to coming here again. The prices are very good relative to some of the other breakfast places in this area. However, I did find it somewhat difficult to find a place to park near the restaurant. But one of the employees told me that there was restaurant parking available behind the hotel that's located next to Bluebird.

1  Thank nativeidahoan77

Reviewed 6 May 2013

Great breakfast and lunch. You cannot beat the "all you can drink" Mimi's they offer as well!
Good food, drink, and people!

Reviewed 27 April 2013

Amazing food to start your engine running! It was hard to choose from all the yummy menu items.
Just meant I went back a few days in a row for breakfast.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

I have enjoyed many wonderful meals here, the chef is so creative and the plates come out more appetizing every time I see them! Beautiful food for reasonable prices, great place to bring family or just fun on your own.YOU HAVE to check out the 'bottomless mimosa's" and BJ always has some great wines up her sleeve!!
My favorites are always the posole and the sweet potato hash!!
The decor is bright and cheery, very inviting and can't wait for the deck that is always covered in flowers to open up! Keep up the good work guys!!

Reviewed 25 April 2013

not only is the food amazing and the service unbeatable, the BlueBird has the best deck for lunch in the area. always a creative beverage selection for the adults and very family friendly.