“A Perfect Base to Enjoy the Area”
other travellers have booked this property
living room and stairs to master bedroom - dvd surround sound - pellet stove
master bedroom with private deck and hot tub - escape to the tropics your white fluffy robes are waiting! don't forget the candles....
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
living room and stairs to master bedroom - dvd surround sound - pellet stove
master bedroom with private deck and hot tub - escape to the tropics
your white fluffy robes are waiting! don't forget the candles....
bamboo siding on upper deck & morning sun for coffee?
upper deck in fall
upper deck/hot tub
yes, that's a Jimi Hendrix print on the wall.
the maharaja/rock star room with private patio
store bikes, skiis, whatever toys you brought in the 'sanctuary garden' - off downstairs bedroom
small but funky bathroom downstairs
towards dining area & kitchen
dining area and kitchen
granite countertips, spice drawer, sharp knives, dish washer, microwave, blender, coffee
top left is the master deck &bottom left is the private patio. Front door around to the right...
front area with sky chair
front area with big 'boy' bbq. There are some other camping chairs available for eating outside
shady and cool in the summer
I always plant summer flowers......
new paint job
park close by....
I plant flowers around mid June.
I love stained glass
beautiful unique glassware. and fun coffee cups, etc
guests are LOVING the new stove!!! SO COZY in the winter. With thermostat and self starter so easy!
the stained glass adds to your privacy
your kids (and the kid in you) will love the lava lamps
lots of surprises and collections from around the world
art from either around the world, or by local artists
textiles from Rajasthan, Laos, and Arica - all lighting on dimmers to create changing moods
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
David S
Asheville, North Carolina
“A Perfect Base to Enjoy the Area”
Reviewed 28 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

When my friend and I entered the Soul Pad, we were greeted with the sight of a bottle of wine and chocolate courtesy of the owner. She also had provided ground coffee that lasted for the duration of our stay. The Soul Pad is immaculately clean, very well-equipped, tastefully decorated, and ideally located for anyone wanting to enjoy the Ketchum – Sun Valley area. A hot tub is located on the deck outside the upstairs bedroom. We stayed for a week and enjoyed every minute of it.

This residence is correctly not listed as handicapped accessible. However, my friend and I who are both 85, managed all right. I use a walker and was challenged by the number of throw rugs and a staircase without a proper railing. However, my friend helped me up and down the staircase which was only necessary when I wanted to use the hot tub. These words of caution should be heeded by any handicapped prospective renters.

We recommend the Soul Pad without reservation. The owner, Thia Konig, is very welcoming and helpful.

Travelling group: Friends
ChrisFinn...
“Perfect location to stay and visit ketchum!”
Reviewed 11 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

The soul pad was awesome for our 5 day ski trip ! Best Hotspring right down the road . The owner is awesome. 3 minute drive to either lifts. 50 yards from shuttle pick up. Bald mountain is right in the back yard ! Hot tub on deck ! This place blew us away with all it's am entities ! Best place and the price is unreal ! Very cozy and awesome stay!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
11 Jan 2014
I'm so glad you had an awesome time! You guys are welcome back any time! Come to play in the summer! Cheers,
Thia
savvychef
Salt Lake City
“Was the PERFECT choice for girls' getaway!”
Reviewed 22 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

What a find! Staying here was the perfect choice for us: walking distance from downtown, a MOST well equipped kitchen, and great tips for finding our way in the area. Being outdoors, drive and views @ the summit, Redfish Lodge and Lake and more! Next time: MORE days! Staying here was ideal for us: hot tub on the deck, gas grill on the front patio. Each came away with décor and ideas for HOW to keep trips alive and with us!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having amenities @ our fingertips- terry robes for the hot tub, soaps, etc in the bathroom, kitchen and pantry- complete with slide out spice rack! Confirmed a kitchen redesign in my future!
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
22 Sep 2013
Thanks so much Carol! I'm so stoked that you had a fabulous time! Next time hopefully I won't be off on my own adventure and I can meet you in person. You gals are welcome in my home any time! Thanks so much for leaving the place so clean! It was nice to come 'home' to. Keep on adventuring......Thia
Marie-Fra...
Golden
“Outstanding experience!”
Reviewed 26 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

We stayed at the Soul Pad from September 12-20 to enjoy some of the fabulous mountain biking.
The set up and amenities of this place are perfect! The kitchen amenities (including the BBQ) were complete. The master bedroom is large and the water bed was super comfortable! But most of all the hot tub off the deck was private and perfect for us.
The location is within an easy walking distance from all the amenities of Ketchum. We walked to town everyday. For mountain bikers, you can ride right from your doorstep to great mountain biking trails.
Most of all, the owner of the place made a special visit to meet us shortly after check in, to ensure we had all we need. She had an information package with awesome suggestions! But our conversation provided us some valuable advice that surely made our stay most enjoyable. We highly recommend this place and should we return to the area, we'll be sure to stay to the wonderful Soul Pad again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Amenities and location
Liked least: No sun exposure
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Scotland
Reviewed 28 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Solo traveler
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing