“Great Chinese Food”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Great Chinese Food”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We stayed in Ketchum for 3 days and across the street from our hotel was this restaurant. Since it was walking distance we decided to try it. We were very well pleased with the results. It was a very fine and elegant Asian restaurant, large and nicely appointed. We ordered our dinner and asked what the 'rice soup' was. They explained and we ordered it as an appetizer. It was fabulous! The entries were great as well and very tasty. I would recommend this restaurant on your next visit to Ketchum, ID.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Inlovewithcanyonvill

Hailey, Idaho
“Even Better the Next Day"”
Reviewed 19 October 2012

The Moo Shu Pork that was delivered by my employer for lunch was amazing. I was not able to make it to lunch the previous day and was lucky enough to enjoy it at work. I thought broccoli beef was my favorite from Wonderful House..........it seems I may have been mistken!

Visited September 2012
Sun Valley, Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great buffet and the BEST sweet & sour soup”
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Great value for a lunch buffet. I leave stuffed every time and everything is delicious. Big, comfortable booths and plenty of seating. Front door parking also a bonus.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank coloradocory
Hailey, Idaho, United States
“Great Value”
Reviewed 11 October 2012

I've had two take-out dinner meals from Wonderful House lately, Moo Shoo Pork and Kung Pow Chicken. The portions were beyond average with enough for another meal which was great because they were both delicious. I'm looking forward to trying the lunch buffet because based on the dinners I've had it looks like a great deal.... delicious and a great value. If you're looking for Chinese food in Ketchum I recommend Wonderful House. They have a great location right in downtown.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank BigRLittleR
Hailey, Idaho
“MMMmmm Moo Shu!”
Reviewed 25 September 2012

My take out moo shu pork from Wonderful House was so good and such a generous serving that I shared it with my husband that night and my co-worker for lunch the next day. Previously I tried the all you can eat buffet - which was really good even though it was later in the day (they kept the options full and even the fried things were still very good, not dried out like I've experienced at other buffets). A co-worker was with me that time and couldn't get over the hot and sour soup. I think he had 3 bowls. I'll be back. Their menu is so big - there is a ton to try, and many specials under $9 - which makes up more than one meal if you take home what you can't eat then!

• Visited September 2012