“A Prime Corner Restaurant”
Review of Enoteca

Enoteca
Reserve with OpenTable
Enoteca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 78 Restaurants in Ketchum
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Had dinner at the restaurant tonight. Made the reservation a few weeks ago and was seated immediately. A little close to the front door, but not big deal. Burr.
Service was friendly although not very attentive. The server was working hard. I think they were one or two staff short.
Menu not big did offer variety. Quality was very good. Portions were reasonable in size. Desserts were great. The wine selection is good.
We will be back.

M

1  Thank 1Racer

Reviewed 21 December 2013

This restaurant opened about a year ago in a 19th century building that has a beautiful decor. We ate here shortly after it opened and again this week. It was good initially and now is superb. When I ordered a kale salad, I asked for the dressing on the side as I usually do, and the waitress said they always dress lightly. So I tried it. It came perfectly dressed with an excellent dressing. Ithen ordered the cod and it could not have been better. It was a generous portion with an excellent light sauce. The wait staff was very helpful and friendly. When the wine I ordered had been sold out, they offered to substitute a similar wine for the same price. It also was very good.

1  Thank fredjerome
Reviewed 9 December 2013

we had a fabulous time again,at Enoteca...great food, great wine and great service..it was a busy night on Friday, and we had resos at 5:30. There were 3 of us, 2 bottles of wine, and 3 dinners...the only thing i can fault them for..was ..the staff, and owner ...kept trying to take our plates with food on them..It isn't like we didn't order food and were taking up a table..When we left, there were numerous people dying to get our table..but we were there for dinner and had a hefty bill..i really noticed that..Please let us dine...it was good. after being in the business, if you overbook, don't make the customers feel like they have to give up their table.

2  Thank charley48
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

We were in Sun Valley for Thanksgiving weekend and stumbled on to Enoteca. We ate at the bar and service could not have been better. They were late with our salad so they immediately apologized and "comped" it. The food was excellent and we could have been happier. Highly recommend.

1  Thank LarryHBendOR
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This visit is acctually my 3rd time dining here. Every time they ask the same thing and it irritates me to no end. Can you finish and depart the table in 2 hours? I ask myself...can you deliver good food, wine and service in that time?

Some would take that question as a challege to knock that chip off my shoulder that you put there. But in this case the kitchen come through and , for the most part , hit's a home run.

Small plates are well done. Salad tonight for my wife was Mama's [Arugula and raddicio, grapes and nuts]. Mine was Clams and mussels in a delicous broth. My wife loved her's and mine was very good but the toast was nat as savory as I would have expected.

Main coarses of Lamb Chops and the Strega Pizza. The lamb was cooked perfectly and full of flavor matched with Israeli couscous and fruit bits. My Strega pizza was soooo good. Mushroom, pesto, Prosciutto and Asiango cheese and a doughy texture perfect crust. My wife tasted it and immediatly called for a switch!

I liked the Wine List. Someone knows what they are doing here. Overall a very good meal and yes...under 2 hours! Please stop asking this question as it makes you look like something you are not. You are better than that...

2  Thank camoduk