“Worth the visit”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We had breakfast here our last morning in Ketchum, and were glad we made the effort. There was one other person there, so the place was quiet and we felt we could take our time. the chef was there, and I browsed through a couple of her cookbooks while enjoying the coffee the server made to order and delivered to our table. Breakfast came promptly, and it was amazing. My husband thought it was the best breakfast we've had during our stay. Cristina's has a very casual vibe in spite of the pricey menu, and the food was definitely worth it.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

My wife and I went there with another couple we invited to SV. The food was good the service was ok. It was a pretty tight space but once you got situated it was fine. It was expensive but you can expect that at a fine dining establishment near SV. My wife had the lamb shank which tasted very gamey and a little strange. The next day she was bedridden with serious stomach problems. I'm not saying for sure that the lamb was the culprit but we will not return.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

They can be a bit pretentious, but the place truly serves exquisite meals. The bar is small, and pretty friendly. There is plenty of dining seating, but it is often still crowded. The owner/chef comes around to visit and live music is sometimes available. Worth a try.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Went here for breakfast on a Tuesday morning. The food here is super fresh and well prepared. Staff is friendly and attentive. Sat in the backyard patio which was very pleasant and well shaded.

1  Thank Colleen B
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I used Cristina's for a catering order, 11 days have gone by and they still haven't sent me an invoice after 4 requests. The food was acceptable, but the service was horrific. After placing the order via email and confirming in person,. They couldn't find any written order when I arrived to pick it up, and they were very rude when I called on the phone.
Customer service is sub standard and the lack of organization is completely unacceptable.
They cannot handle their own business!
I will never use them again.

2  Thank Missprivatejet