“Quiet dining, excellent service”
Review of IL Naso

IL Naso
Reserve with OpenTable
IL Naso is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 78 Restaurants in Ketchum
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 5th st.
Description: N/a
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We love quality Italian and rarely are satisfied - but Il Naso did not disappoint. Started with the beet salad and it was great. Main course was the veal Marsala - very thin and tender with a good portion and sides of roasted tomato, brocolli and mashed potatoes (nothing exciting about the sides). Husband had cauliflower soup followed by classic spaghetti with meatballs - all very good. LOVED the salted caramel sauce over chocolate bread pudding...mmmm. Brent provided great service. Fair prices for good quality.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We ate at Il Naso this past Friday. It came highly recommended from my boss. The restaurant was absolutely wonderful! The decor is very rich and inviting with several rooms/dining areas. We had a wonderful table in the back by the wine rack. The menu is all fresh has a local flair with elk and rabbit included along with house made pasta. The service was professional, prompt and friendly. Our meals left the table quiet as we were all dinning, except for several "Wow, this is the best italian dinner I've had" comments. The prices are very fair especially given it is a resort town. The wine list is also well balanced on price and has a great selection. I love Italian food and this was one of the best meals I have had! I wouldn't miss it on my next trip to Sun Valley!

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Had a great meal here a few years ago and decided to revisit. Though apparently new management, everything was fantastic. Very nice experience.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

My wife and I ate here twice on our most recent visit, and Il Naso is one of our favorite local restaurants. The menu features "high end" Italian food, but also offers fish, lamb and other fare.
We've never been disappointed with the food. Good wine list too.

The reception is very welcoming - they genuinely appreciate your business. Service is very good, with a personable and knowledgeable wait staff. It offers what I'd call an "adult" atmosphere - which is not to say it appeals mainly to an AARP clientele.

Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

I took my wife here for her bday dinner. The food was great. My only complaint was my wife wanted a martini and to our surprise Il Naso only serves beer and wine.