“New location is great!”

Ranked #21 of 79 Restaurants in Ketchum
Price range: US$15 - US$32
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We do not use open table for reservations please call the restaurant
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We recently spent two weeks in Ketchum and we are foodies. Our meal here was wonderful, I ordered the Curry dish - best meal I have had in years. The only problem was we were seated on the roof and the sun was very hot and miserable. I suggest seating inside unless they fix the problem with more screening.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Globus moved into a new space and if you can, go upstairs and enjoy the view and wonderful food. Loved the evening's special flat bread and the watermelon carpacchio and pea shots was a lovely summer salad.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

The hostess was welcoming even though the restaurant was packed. I am amazed that people visit resort areas and don't make dinner reservations, they walk in and abuse the hostess because they can't be seated immediately. Heads up, if you are visiting the Sun Valley area the good restaurants are booked. The wait staff was patient in explaining the menu and did not try to up-sell. The crispy fish was wonderful and keeps me a regular customer!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The food was really good, the prices were ok, the wait staff was great, but the hostesses were not friendly. The experience after you are seated is great. Worth a visit.

1  Thank Matnau
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I've known Wendy for 20 years + and have almost always enjoyed my experience at Globus.
I sat upstairs with my mother & very dear friend of 30 years. I chose not to have a cocktail or glass of wine but stuck with my water. The margaritas that my mom & friend, Ellen had were delicious though. I loved Boca & that fabulous space so I was excited to see Wendy take over that location as it's much more desirable to me then the older location. It's hip, lively, great views & just more relevant in the age of restaurants, sustainability & fresh local ingredients. While I typically love to order a bunch of appetizers & small plates to share & enjoy, we opted for one order of the calamari & our own entrees. The calamari was "good" but I agree with another review that it was slightly chewy & over cooked. It did not taste greasy at all & the sauce was great. I will try it again. The Halibut was delicious though & so was my salted caramel ice cream. I have no complaints.
I will return with a bigger group to enjoy some of the flatbreads & my husband is sure to order the ribs! I wish Wendy the best in her new location, she is a hard working woman & I want her to succeed. :) I will say: I loved The "FUEGO" AT Boca and would love to see Wendy add a watermelon, jalapeño style cocktail like this to her menu.