“You have to eat there to appreciate the food and service”
Review of Perry's Restaurant

Perry's Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 79 Restaurants in Ketchum
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Corner of 1st Ave & 4th St
Transit: One and a half short blocks from the Mountain Rides Transit stop on Main Street.
Description: Voted "best lunch, breakfast, & sandwich" by locals numerous times, Perry's Restaurant has been a Ketchum fixture for 25 years. Keith and Paula Perry summarize their commitment to the community: "Our mission is to provide a quality atmosphere and product. We strive to treat our customers as extended family, providing a comfortable, relaxed environment, with wholesome fresh food at an excellent price." We feature local products, scratch-made baked goods, and unique recipes for a memorable dining experience.
Reviewed 1 June 2014

There were three of us who ate dinner, each ordering something different. Each one of us had great food, the salmon dinner, salmon sandwich, and the chicken salad sandwich on pumpernickel bread (made on site and appsolutly best I have ever had). Three homemade choc chip cookies finished off the meal, heavenly! If you go to Ketchum you have to stop by for a meal.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I've been coming here for quite some time. I come here for breakfast more often than any other restaurant when I'm in Ketchum and haven't had a bad meal yet! I had the eggs benedict and my wife had a cheese omelet, and we both had the red potatoes with our meal. And they were both just delicious, and it didn't take long to prepare them. It's located about a couple blocks off of the main street in Ketchum and they're open year-around -- not closed for slack like so many in the Ketchum-Sun Valley area are. This is my favorite place in Ketchum to go for breakfast, and the Sawtooth Club is my favorite for dinner.

2  Thank nativeidahoan77
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We checked this place out based on another review because we like bargains. The food was very good and the service was good as well. It is a family type restaurant/bakery and nice place. The waitress was friendly and enjoyed serving. I had the salmon and my husband had the ribs. Everything was past our expectations. The waitress even brought us a little bag of cookies from the bakery. Very thoughtful. We would not hesitate to go back again.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Perry's has a great local feel. My 5 and 10 year old enjoyed the kids menu and my wife and parents thouroughly enjoyed our adult dinners. We have eaten at many of the sun valley restaraunts and perry's has one of the best values in town. The food was great and service was excellent. We will definitely return on our next visit to sum valley.

PerrysSV, Owner at Perry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

So glad you found us and making Perry's a part of your visit to Sun Valley!

Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

There are some nights that you'd rather stay home, yet you'd like someone else to cook dinner. We chose Perry's last night and it was great. We may do the same tonight. The salmon in parchment was cooked perfectly and so was the roasted chicken. The rigatoni was so good with olives and artichoke hearts. I know why Perry's is a local favorite and has been part of Ketchum for years; it's really good!