“Almost passed this place up!”
Review of Perry's Restaurant

Perry's Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 79 Restaurants in Ketchum
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Corner of 1st Ave & 4th St
Transit: One and a half short blocks from the Mountain Rides Transit stop on Main Street.
Description: Voted "best lunch, breakfast, & sandwich" by locals numerous times, Perry's Restaurant has been a Ketchum fixture for 25 years. Keith and Paula Perry summarize their commitment to the community: "Our mission is to provide a quality atmosphere and product. We strive to treat our customers as extended family, providing a comfortable, relaxed environment, with wholesome fresh food at an excellent price." We feature local products, scratch-made baked goods, and unique recipes for a memorable dining experience.
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

As my husband and I were driving past we thought, let's try to find something better. I then got on trip advisor and saw the great reviews. Well, we were not disappointed. It was a little strange to order before being seated but it wasn't bad, it was actually one of the best breakfast we have had. I'm a really picky eater and I loved it! I got the Perry's special with hash browns instead of red potatoes and it was fabulous. The bacon was thick and crispy and the eggs over easy were perfect! My husband had the omlette and he loved that as well. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

When I think about Ketchum, I remember Perry's and their amazingly succulent tuna sandwiches with melted cheese and grilled bread. Half a sandwich was enough for me when I visited, but right now I wish I had ordered a couple, never had anything better ever since. It's the first place in Ketchum I'm gonna come back to in terms of having a bite. The atmosphere is also very friendly, it's buzzing with life.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We had a large impromptu breakfast at our family reunion. We had 10 people meet at Perry's for breakfast. We stumbled across this restaurant and were more than pleased! Great food and accommodating staff. They helped us squeeze in and the breakfast was a hit with everyone. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I always return to visit Keith and his crew at Perry's when we visit sun valley. Great food at a reasonable price, quick, friendly counter service, and a super location with ample parking close by.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Very friendly place and the food is great. Even a home baked cookie. Out waiter, Tim, was attentive and friendly. They do a busy breakfast and lunch but we were there for dinner so it was a little more quiet. Several were in for take-out but they do serve dinner. My hamburger was great and my wife complimented the turkey-cranberry sandwich. Try this little hangout, you won't be disappointed!