“Great meal, great service.”
Review of CavaCava - CLOSED

CavaCava
Price range: US$8 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 7 November 2013

My wife and I went to CavaCava during the running of the sheep festival in Ketchum/Sun Valley where we were graciously welcomed and treated to a wonderful meal with appetizers and entrees that were delicious and unavailable anywhere else in town.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

My husband and I happened to visit the Ketchum/Sun Valley area in early April, just as the ski season was winding down. Some of the restaurants were closed, so we were pleased to see this wine bar open on a side street when we were looking for a place for lunch. We started with flutes of a lively cava, which is Spanish sparkling wine. We shared a bowl of crisp, earthy potato chips infused with truffle oil. A really special treat for $7. We each got entree salads, salads Nicoise for me and blackened chicken for him. They were fresh and light but still filling. We also tried the soup of the day, a hearty lentil flavored with carrots and bits of pork. The service was friendly, and we didn't feel rushed, even though we arrived toward the end of the lunch service time.