“Good Nights Rest....”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kooskia
The Western Motor Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Kooskia B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My wife and I are traveling some of America's backroads on our Harley and finding some interesting places. This small motel was a bit rustic but provided us a place to stay and to get some rest. Our room was decorated nicely and had what we needed. It wasn't a Holiday Inn but we enjoyed our stay and the owner/manager seemed happy to have us. If you are riding a Harley use a kickstand pad in the gravel parking lot. And an important note would be that my brother who is 6 foot 7 had the room next to ours. We had a large shower and his was a bit small. Travel safe....

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We had stayed here a few years ago and it was run-down then, but the family seemed to be working to make a go of it, and the room was clean but shabby. This time the whole place seemed to be really struggling, rooms were even shabbier, no working WiFi. We had to ask for clean towels and TP the 2nd day. No sign of maid service until the 3rd day. Previous reviewer said you get what you pay for, and this place is a prime example of that. We won't be back again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Marcia R
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I stopped here on a three-week motorcycle trip. My wife was very tired from riding so we pulled in and booked a room. From the outside it looked to be OK place to stay. Once in the room I came to realize it was not even close to average and needed to be updated. The price was very cheap. In this case I got what I paid for. What put this hotel over the edge was the shower! It was so filthy I did not use it! There was a rug with dirty footprints on the floor in front of the shower and the room was full of ants!
Needless to say, I will never stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jeffrey F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kooskia
Clearwater 12 Motel
Clearwater 12 Motel
#1 of 2 in Kamiah
Hearthstone Elegant Lodge
Gateway Inn
Gateway Inn
#2 of 2 in Grangeville
No photo provided

Been to The Western Motor Inn? Share your experiences!