“Kids had an Experience of a Lifetime”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kooskia
Three Rivers Resort
Kamiah, Idaho, United States
“Kids had an Experience of a Lifetime”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

The crew at Three Rivers is amazing! We take youth on life changing experiences to help them to see that a life outside of drugs and alcohol can be a good thing. Three Rivers staff is accomodating and professional in every way. This yearly trip is sometimes a once in a lifetime experience for these kids, and it is always a trip they will always remember. One youth was heard to say "This is a better high than you could get on any drug"...mission accompished. Well played Three Rivers, Well Played!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank KCPCKamiah

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed 9 July 2012 via mobile

Spent four days at Three Rivers Resort with my wife, my 4 kids, my brother, his wife, their 6 kids, our parents, some cousins, and 2 two great Danes. We had an amazing time. The resort is great, the owners are very friendly and hospitable, and the scenery is amazing. There is no other place I would rather rough it. The resort has a kid friendly pool and a small playground; not to mention the resort's ready access to the rivers--Selway, Lochsa, and the Clearwater, all three rivers offer picturesque scenery, adventure, and fun. Book your summer stay today. We go every year.

Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank rte77
New Fairfield, Connecticut
Reviewed 7 July 2012

Three Rivers is an exceptional outfitter: a superb mix of experienced professionalism, genuine friendliness, knowledge of the river, sense of both safety and adventure, all wrapped up in a wonderful family atmosphere. I simply had an excellent trip on both the Selway and Lochsa Rivers. Staying at the family's resort in Kooshia added to the charm of the trip. The rustic and clean accomodations, great food, river videos and range of accomodations available kept everyone on the trip totally satisfied and looking forward to returning for another great trip!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Carol P
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Thank youfor the wonderful rafting trip on the Selway and Lochsa River. I really enjoyed the rustic cabins located in the heart of the Idaho mountains! I will see you next year for maybe a Lower Salmon Trip with my kids.

Room Tip: I would substitute Room Service, since they do not have , for excellent customer service. No fitness...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Kent S
Coal City
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Recently spent 5 days rafting on the Selway with the three rivers crew. I could not have asked for anything more. I felt like family.Spent one evening at the motel, found it very clean and comtorbale. I had dinner at there restaurant and was pleasantly surprised at how good,and ample the food was. Can't wait to go back

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Mike P
, Owner at Three Rivers Resort, responded to this review, 29 June 2012
It's all about summertime fun, thank you for the great reviews and also for the smiles and the kisses with toasted marshmallow lips and the big slices of watermelon left over from your family reunion celebrations. Thanks for the tips on what fly you caught the big one on, and what to do first when you flip your boat, and thanks for loving us as we love you. The Smith family
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 27 June 2012

My family group had terrific rafting experiences on the Selway River and the Lochsa River through Three Rivers Resort. The resort is located at the concluence of these two rivers. We stayed at Three Rivers Resort after a spectacular 5 day rafting trip on the Selway and did a one-day trip on the Lochsa the next day. The hot shower and soft bed were really nice after 5 days on the river. We were treated like family by the rafting guides and the resort and restaurant staff. We also had a delicious home cooked meal at the restaurant at Three Rivers Resort. We could not have asked for a better vacation. Great job and thanks!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank BruceP0523
South Wilmington
Reviewed 26 June 2012

“Thank you” again “Three Rivers Resort” for another great time. I stayed at this resort 8 different times, one time for an extended stay, and it was hard to leave it every time. The staff at Three Rivers make you feel more then welcome and will help you any way they can. Yes it is rustic, but clean, and only adds to the experience of your mountain stay next to the Lochsa River.
The food at the restaurant is outstanding, everything I tried was great. They have dinners and burgers; I don’t know which one I like better. The service is fast and always with a smile.
The bar is a fun place to go, great drinks and a nice selection of beers. You can check out the different things found on the river that the different crews were able to sign for finding it, I got my name on two of them, a big deal to me.
Do the Lochsa or the Selway River out of “Three Rivers Resort” for an experience you’ll never forget. Top guides, great food, and safety is number one with all. Can’t wait to go back.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank wwbilly

Been to Three Rivers Resort? Share your experiences!