“Three Rivers is great!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kooskia
Three Rivers Resort
Springfield, Tennessee
“Three Rivers is great!”
Reviewed 15 July 2012

These folks are awesome. This is a family run business and they take real pride in it. Marty Smith is terrific. The cabins are good and the rafting is fun. I have been on the lower Salmon several times and it is a fun trip. The food is amazing on the river and the guides are pros. Great trip out west and I can't wait to go again.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank Hayse M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Boise, Idaho, United States
Reviewed 14 July 2012

My 9-year-old daughter and I stayed in cabin #10, right on the Lochsa River, for three nights, and when I asked her what I should say about Three Rivers Resort, she said, "tell them it's totally awesome!" The Smiths are gracious, warm, and generous, and the whole atmosphere is causal and relaxing. I slept better than I ever have when I'm traveling! My daughter played with Mike and Lara's girls, swam in the pool, camped in a tent, and explored. The kids took a dip at Johnson's Bar in the brrr cold water. The setting is simply stunning. We drove up the Selway to Selway Falls, which reminded me again that the rest of the country has no idea how wondrous Idaho is. Next time I'll bring my fly fishing gear.

I have recommended Three Rivers to several of my friends already. Be sure to bring food for your stay but also have one of the restaurant's burgers! Yum. Although there is free wi-fi in the store/restaurant, there is no cell service, so you can disconnect and truly get away from it all. I highly recommend Three Rivers Resort! Thanks so much for a great stay!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Michelle P
Kamiah, Idaho, United States
Reviewed 9 July 2012

The crew at Three Rivers is amazing! We take youth on life changing experiences to help them to see that a life outside of drugs and alcohol can be a good thing. Three Rivers staff is accomodating and professional in every way. This yearly trip is sometimes a once in a lifetime experience for these kids, and it is always a trip they will always remember. One youth was heard to say "This is a better high than you could get on any drug"...mission accompished. Well played Three Rivers, Well Played!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank KCPCKamiah
Reviewed 9 July 2012 via mobile

Spent four days at Three Rivers Resort with my wife, my 4 kids, my brother, his wife, their 6 kids, our parents, some cousins, and 2 two great Danes. We had an amazing time. The resort is great, the owners are very friendly and hospitable, and the scenery is amazing. There is no other place I would rather rough it. The resort has a kid friendly pool and a small playground; not to mention the resort's ready access to the rivers--Selway, Lochsa, and the Clearwater, all three rivers offer picturesque scenery, adventure, and fun. Book your summer stay today. We go every year.

Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank rte77
New Fairfield, Connecticut
Reviewed 7 July 2012

Three Rivers is an exceptional outfitter: a superb mix of experienced professionalism, genuine friendliness, knowledge of the river, sense of both safety and adventure, all wrapped up in a wonderful family atmosphere. I simply had an excellent trip on both the Selway and Lochsa Rivers. Staying at the family's resort in Kooshia added to the charm of the trip. The rustic and clean accomodations, great food, river videos and range of accomodations available kept everyone on the trip totally satisfied and looking forward to returning for another great trip!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Carol P
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Thank youfor the wonderful rafting trip on the Selway and Lochsa River. I really enjoyed the rustic cabins located in the heart of the Idaho mountains! I will see you next year for maybe a Lower Salmon Trip with my kids.

Room Tip: I would substitute Room Service, since they do not have , for excellent customer service. No fitness...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Kent S
Coal City
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Recently spent 5 days rafting on the Selway with the three rivers crew. I could not have asked for anything more. I felt like family.Spent one evening at the motel, found it very clean and comtorbale. I had dinner at there restaurant and was pleasantly surprised at how good,and ample the food was. Can't wait to go back

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Mike P
, Owner at Three Rivers Resort, responded to this review, 29 June 2012
It's all about summertime fun, thank you for the great reviews and also for the smiles and the kisses with toasted marshmallow lips and the big slices of watermelon left over from your family reunion celebrations. Thanks for the tips on what fly you caught the big one on, and what to do first when you flip your boat, and thanks for loving us as we love you. The Smith family

Been to Three Rivers Resort? Share your experiences!