“Kuna's hidden Gem”

Add it.
Peregrine Steak & Spirits
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 14 February 2012

This is a fantastic restaurant! I was so pleased by the fine dining atmosphere and the excellent service. I highly recommend the prime rib, literally the best I've ever had, and for the most reasonable price I've seen. My husband and I think nothing of the drive from Boise for this wonderful experience.

Reviewed 23 August 2011

My wife and I frequent the Peregrine, the menu is descriptive and the prices are affordable. They have a great selection of their certified Angus steaks, fresh/salt water fish, shrimp and lobster, chicken meals, and pastas. I would suggest for first timers, to try their Prime Rib (served every evening) or the Rib Eye; or the Pasta Supreme.
The Peregrine also has breakfast on Saturdays and Sundays, from pancakes to omlettes, eggs your way, breakfast steaks etc. As for service, the serve staff has always been prompt and courteous about their customers, and we have had to wait for a table, but that's what we all got to do if the place is packed. I believe I've been waited on by every server there, and each one has greeted my family and I with a smile and has been attentive to our needs. We thank the staff at the Peregrine for their hospitality and we look forward to enjoying the great food and atmosphere again.

1  Thank Dustin P