“The Amazing.”
Review of Alpaca Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lava Hot Springs
Alpaca Inn
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I LOVE this little hotel. I would say best hotel I have ever been too! The rooms were nice and cozy. The room and Management office was very clean! The Management was wonderful!! They even gave us ideas on activities we could do, and checked each day to make sure we didn't need anything! I loved that the doors were a code, compared to a key (didn't have to carry a key around) I can't wait to go again! I will for sure stay at Alpaca Inn everytime I am in Lava. I recommend this little hotel :)

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MissyG374

Reviewed 2 January 2013

We stayed at the Alpaca and loved it. the rooms are pretty small but a very nice clean cozy place to lay your head. The kids loved it and spent a good part of the night noticing all of the fun finishing touches. Owners are very nice and as accomodating as they can be. the bar next door just adds to the ambience. would definately stay there again

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank jah3
Reviewed 5 November 2012

We stayed here last spring and it was a very cosy wonderful place to stay. We arrived late, but I phoned them (they left a note on the door) and they checked us in over the phone. he even stayed on the phone until I got the door open ( I needed to punch in a security code) I would highly recommend this little inn to anybody! It is small so making a reservation is recommended.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ldevost
Reviewed 23 September 2012

I've stayed at the alpaca inn twice and both times were great. The beds are so comfortable, rooms are clean, owners are incredibly nice and do everything to make your stay great! Can't wait to go back again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2012

We stayed one night last year 7-11 and the room was like new. No dogs-so our dog slept in the car. In the morning a lot of kids played on the grass including our one year old. Our room was slightly warm but still nice. The main pool is not that far away. you can walk a few blocks or drive there. I may e staying there in 8-12.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Greeted by wonderful owners. Great little area in between all the rooms for kids to play. BBQ available for all guests. The rooms were clean, cute, and all the amenities you need were available. I will base my next trip to Lava on availability at Alpaca Inn

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2012

I just returned from my third stay at the Alpaca Inn, but this is my first review. We come to Lava each year for a family reunion, and I have stayed at three other motels in town previously and looked at rooms in two others. Alpaca Inn is by far the best! I was so relieved when I found it, and I haven't stayed anywhere else since. Everything else in town seems so dirty and rundown in comparison (possibly excluding the newer "fancy" B&Bs, which I haven't toured).

I have always experienced the friendliest service from Jody and Londa.

My little boy loved pointing out all the alpacas he saw in our room. Such a sweet "theme" for the motel. The beds are comfy, linens are nice, a variety of pillows is provided. The rooms are not cookie-cutter. Each one is individually furnished and decorated. We stayed in room #5 this time. It was the last room left when we booked, and we took it even though we could have used two beds. It actually was much more spacious than shown on the website (it had a queen bed, loveseat, open floor space, and a dining table area). Our little ones slept (1) on the floor on a twin memory foam we brought, (2) on the loveseat, and (3) in a pack-n-play, and we all fit and had room to spare. We have stayed in #8 twice, which is about the same size but has a chair rather than a loveseat. Our family members have stayed in the family suite, and it is very spacious with plenty of beds.

The one drawback to the rooms is that they don't have any dressers or drawers of any sort, so you end up just living out of your suitcase rather than unpacking, but there is a cupboard with hanging space and plenty of tables. Another drawback might be noise from the Blue Moon, but choosing room 5, 6, 7, or 8 eliminates that problem.

The individual rooms all face a pretty courtyard that is great for kids. Much nicer than being surrounded by concrete on Main Street. Alpaca Inn will continue to have my business! P.S., Jody, if you read this, thanks for finding our phone cord and my husband's shoes! :)

Room Tip: Rooms 5, 6, 7, and 8 are probably quieter (don't have windows toward the Blue Moon Bar.