“Alpaca Inn Lava Hot Springs”
Review of Alpaca Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lava Hot Springs
Alpaca Inn
Sandy
“Alpaca Inn Lava Hot Springs”
Reviewed 30 January 2013

What a GREAT get-away to go to Lava Hot Springs from Salt Lake City!!!!!!
First time going! The trip (with good weather) is only around 2 hours and it was so fun to come into a small city with lots of history!!!
We stayed at the Alpaca Inn and the owners were so hospitable!!! We called to say we would be getting there later at night and they left a light on for us and the room was warm and ready for us.
It was decorated so cute it felt like we were in a cabin...the beds were very comfy and everything was very clean!!!! The small refrigerator and microwave in the room were very handy and appreciated!!! Al the amenities were great-hot chocolate/coffee/shampoo/lotion/liquid hand soap-just really nice!!!
The walls are kinda thin-so you do hear through the walls, but it didn't bother us..we slept great and really enjoyed the heater-it was so quiet and kept the room perfect.
Londa and Jody and awesome owners and the very nicest people you'd want to meet!!
Thanks for making our trip so nice. Londa recommended the steak sandwich at the Blue Moon Bar across the street and my husband Loved it!!!
This is a quaint,cozy,clean, great place to stay!!!!

Room Tip: We had 2 queen beds and a comfy chair which we used. They give extra pillows so you can find the ri...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 25 January 2013

My mom, sister and I stayed here for a girls get away this last spring and loved it! I plan on coming back sometime with just me and the hubby for a couples getaway. Great rooms, friendly staff, and beautiful courtyard.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank MsRaeJ
Midvale, Utah, United States
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I LOVE this little hotel. I would say best hotel I have ever been too! The rooms were nice and cozy. The room and Management office was very clean! The Management was wonderful!! They even gave us ideas on activities we could do, and checked each day to make sure we didn't need anything! I loved that the doors were a code, compared to a key (didn't have to carry a key around) I can't wait to go again! I will for sure stay at Alpaca Inn everytime I am in Lava. I recommend this little hotel :)

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank MissyG374
salt lake
Reviewed 2 January 2013

We stayed at the Alpaca and loved it. the rooms are pretty small but a very nice clean cozy place to lay your head. The kids loved it and spent a good part of the night noticing all of the fun finishing touches. Owners are very nice and as accomodating as they can be. the bar next door just adds to the ambience. would definately stay there again

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank jah3
red deer
Reviewed 5 November 2012

We stayed here last spring and it was a very cosy wonderful place to stay. We arrived late, but I phoned them (they left a note on the door) and they checked us in over the phone. he even stayed on the phone until I got the door open ( I needed to punch in a security code) I would highly recommend this little inn to anybody! It is small so making a reservation is recommended.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank ldevost
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 23 September 2012

I've stayed at the alpaca inn twice and both times were great. The beds are so comfortable, rooms are clean, owners are incredibly nice and do everything to make your stay great! Can't wait to go back again.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
california
Reviewed 9 August 2012

We stayed one night last year 7-11 and the room was like new. No dogs-so our dog slept in the car. In the morning a lot of kids played on the grass including our one year old. Our room was slightly warm but still nice. The main pool is not that far away. you can walk a few blocks or drive there. I may e staying there in 8-12.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family