Alpaca Inn
Home Hotel Lava Hot Springs(Lava Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$121
Riverside Hot Springs Inn & Spa(Lava Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$89
Groupon.com
Aura Soma Lava(Lava Hot Springs)
US$138
Hotels.com
Lava Spa Motel & RV Park(Lava Hot Springs)
US$55
Cobblestone Inn & Suites(Soda Springs)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$85
RodewayInn
US$141
TownePlace Suites
All reviewsplace to stayin townwithin walking distancedarling placehot poolsmicrowave and fridgearriving latefavorite hotelthe main streetbooked this hotelcute decorfamily weekendlove seathot chocolatequiet locationcomfortable roomsget away
Reviewed 28 April 2013

We spent four days here. The motel is really well located in the town, the room was very clean. There is a bar (Blue Moon) which is located across the street and did get noisy on Friday night into the early hours of the morning. There is not your regular daily room service like making your beds and vacuuming daily. You need to notify the office of what your needs are for your room but they are more than accommodating. We would refer this place to family and friends. We would return. :-)

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2013

My good friend and I stayed here on a trip to Lava Hot Springs. I had never stayed overnight in the town before, because none of the hotels looked terribly appealing...then I saw the Alpaca Inn. The room was charming and quite large enough for the two of us. I appreciated that it was decorated, not in a generic motel sort of way, but in a homey, pleasant, comfortable style. The owners were as nice as they could be (we even went and took a look at their little alpaca farm right outside of town - where I had the once-in-a-lifetime experience of having an alpaca spit food on me...very memorable.) A great stay in my favorite quirky town.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Meg18SLC
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Me, my husband, and my 3 yr old decided to go on a last minute weekend getaway so we called last minute on a Friday afternoon to see if they had any rooms and the only one they had was the family suite which they let us have at the price of a smaller room. It was SO nice, clean, quiet, and amazing! They give you a variety of different types of pillows to sleep on, plenty of towels, soaps, bedding, nice comfy couches to sit on, DVD player, the list goes on... They spent a lot of time making it feel as though your at home (which you certainly do!). Check out is at 11 but "they can be flexible" and we are NOT morning people so they were very accommodating and let us check out at 1. We are planning our next trip up there in a few Weeks! Highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank mamabigbear
Reviewed 19 February 2013

The management/staff were all so very nice and welcoming. The property is well kept, the room was cozy and clean. And I really love the alpaca wool gloves I bought in the store! This was a quick weekend getaway with my friend and we really enjoyed ourselves. I mentioned that we might be arriving later than anticipated and was able to select a code for the keyless entry to our room in the event the lobby had closed for the evening. We were given our choice of dvds to watch, as our room had a dvd player in it. Great place to stay. Alpaca Inn is going to be my first choice when I return to Lava.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CherylM596
Reviewed 8 February 2013

We as a family have stayed at the Alpaca Inn every year for the last 7 years. We usally stay in the family apt. It's huge and can sleep up to 9 comfortably. There is a cute "childs nook" in the master bedroom, that there are no photos of in the web sight. The kids LOVE IT!!!
Londa and Jody, the owners are always very helpfull and gracious. The hotel is very clean and organized, and the alpaca decore is very cute. I have stayed other places in Lava Hotsprings, but none as well run and CLEAN. The office gift shop is well stocked with alpaca wool and novelties. I don't knit but I always end up buying for those who do. We will always stay at the Alpaca Inn when we go to Lava Hotsprings, its like having family there.

Room Tip: The apt. unit is across the street from the only bar in town, the small rooms are quieter. Bring your own "beach" towels
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family