Greystone Manor
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Lava Hot Springs
See available hotels
Alpaca Inn(Lava Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Aura Soma Lava(Lava Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Home Hotel Lava Hot Springs(Lava Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Lava Spa Motel & RV Park(Lava Hot Springs)
Caribou Lodge(Soda Springs)
  • Restaurant
Enders Hotel & Museum(Soda Springs)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsking roomgerman pancakescourse dinnerpeacock roomcouples massageb bbed and breakfastfilet mignonher husbandmassage packagelambcozy fireplacefresh berriescooked to perfectiondelicious mealreception hallget away
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2011

My girlfriend and I had a excellent experience at Greystone manor! The people there make you feel at home and make you like your more then just a guest. The greystone has a great feel to it along with the building being truely beautiful inside and out. The service there is what makes this place stand out over all the other places in lava. They make you feel like family and take care of you with whatever you need. And let me tell you there food is OUTSTANDING! I would recommend greystone manor to anyone who is looking for a great experenice in every way!

To the people at greystone manor! I would like to thank you again for making us feel at home and making us have such a good time! You where more the excellent to us! We will be back soon!

Ryan and angie

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 16 July 2011

I am very glad we found this wonderful B & B! Vicky and her family made us feel welcome and saw to our every need. She is a gracious and personable hostess. The Burgandy Room was beautifully decorated and the bed extremely comfortable. It was a nice touch to have water and candy waiting for us in the room. The oh, so soft, comfy robes was another great surprise. The towels were big and soft, and there were more than enough of them. Vicky poured us some good wine on the evening of our arrival, which added to our delight at choosing this romantic location. Breakfast the next morning was delicious and plentiful. It is within easy walking distance to town but off the main street far enough to feel private and cozy.
We were on our way to another destination, so only got to stay one night. I would love to stay there again!
Thank you, Vicky, for the passes to the hot pools, too. It was a relaxing stop before we were on our way.
We recommend the Greystone Manor!

Room Tip: Loved the Burgandy Room!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2011

My husband and I visited this quiet Bed and Breakfast for a two nights stay in July of 2011.
We found it that was located in an old church, in a quiet neighborhood 2 blocks from the Main street and 6 blocks from the public "hot springs". (we choose to drive up to the springs, although one could walk. It was quiet and nice place to think and relax from the rat race. Very slow pace. Vickie our hostess was wonderful and asked about any needs we may have in advance of our visit. She sent us directions and instructions for the Manor. In view of the fact she served Breakfast asked ahead of time when we called to place our reservation, if we had any dietary needs or allergies. When we arrived we found our room charming and took a peak at the other rooms which were decorated beautifully like a first class hotel, very luxurious and clean. We booked the "King" room which was the King bed and private bath. Everything was immaculate and clean and smelled wonderful. Our mattress and bedding was very nice and comfortable pillow top. Our bath was private with the soak tub (no shower) being located in the room itself , with the water closet separate. We found long fuzzy robes on the back of our door with water and candy on the dressing table and big wing chairs by the fireplace. Breakfast were served on time around 8:30 and it was delight to see what we would have next and quite the quormet affair!!!! Vickie and her Son, cooked a 4 course dinner for two which was served in the tea room or our choice and it was fabulous!!!(must book in advance). Vickie was very knowlegeable about the area and the different places to visit for day trips. When we booked our room vickie also asked if we would like a couple's message, which we opted out of, but would do on our next visit. (it was in a cozy room next to ours). It was truely a charming experience and we will do it again and our skin in wonderful from the Hot Springs Public Springs.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed in the Burgandy Room which was nicely decorated, extremely clean and had the most wonderfully comfortable bed. We had booked a couples masage with Linda and Corey which my bf said was "the best massage of his life." The German pancakes served for breakfast were delicious and the staff was very friendly and helpful. They really want you to have a nice stay and want to accommodate you as much as they can. We would definitely stay here again-it was wonderful!

Room Tip: All rooms are beautiful and clean.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2011

I rented the chapel & reception hall for my wedding. It was inexpensive & beautiful. They were so helpful at the Greystone, they did all my decorating, organizing, & clean up. I was able to enjoy my wedding day without all the stress. It was wonderful to retire after a long day to the King room, with a jetted tub & fireplace. We woke up the next morning to a beautifully decorated dining room with fresh flowers & breakfast ready. It was a perfect weekend! I can't wait to stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family