Greystone Manor
US$121
US$116
Home Hotel Lava Hot Springs(Lava Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$104
Aura Soma Lava(Lava Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hotels.com
Lava Spa Motel & RV Park(Lava Hot Springs)
US$61
Travelocity
Cobblestone Inn & Suites - Soda Springs(Soda Springs)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$110
Caribou Lodge(Soda Springs)
US$54
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$76
US$57
Alpaca Inn(Lava Hot Springs)
All reviewsking roomgerman pancakescourse dinnerpeacock roomcouples massageb bbed and breakfastfilet mignonher husbandmassage packagelambcozy fireplacefresh berriescooked to perfectiondelicious mealreception hallget away
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 September 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Greystone Manor and loved it. The rooms were comfortable and decorated so wonderful. Vicky made us feel so welcome. The food was also very delicious and well worth the money. She was a delight to talk to and very helpful. Thank you for such a wonderful stay!!

Reviewed 15 September 2011

My husband and I stayed overnight at this lovely establishment a couple of weeks ago on our way to Yellowstone. What a great way to begin our vacation! The accommodations were quaint and comfortable, the breakfast, delicious, and the owner, Vicky, was delightful and so helpful. Vicky even accommodated my dietary needs with a special breakfast. If ever we travel through Lava Hot Springs again, we will definitely stay at Greystone Manor!

Room Tip: Stayed in the Burgandy Room, which had it's own bathroom...great!
Reviewed 11 September 2011

My husband and I stayed here for a corporate retreat. It was heavenly. The setting for our meeting was perfect and Vicky thinks of everything. The details were scrumptious, from the Panacotta after lunch to the bath gel in the suite...wonderful! The rooms are exquisitely decorated and the dining room is luxuriously comfortable. We felt so at home. Thank you Vicky and friends and family who saw to our every need. A perfect get away in the wonderful community of Lava Hot Springs.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2011

I have never had a four course meal before! I felt so spoiled!
I just have to write about the divine experience we had tonight with Vicky and Scotty.
The table was set in a luxurious fashion, with the most darling butter dishes, napkin rings, and details.
An antipasti course was lovely, including locally grown roasted beets and scrumptious little crackers.
Salad course of baby greens with feta, pineapple crisps, strawberries and sesame ginger dressing. Yummy!
My entree was a tender salmon steak served with mango salsa and cold ravioli salad and roasted locally grown veggies. Wow! The salmon had a special ginger sauce on it that was sooo good. Everything was garnished with Vicky's herbs.
For dessert we were served creme brulee with berries, which I can still taste if I think on it, and it was the best dessert of its kind I have ever tasted.
On top of the delicious fare, we had a wonderful hostess and server.
This was a special occasion, and we will remember the kind service received.
If you are looking for a way to celebrate, you will not be disappointed here!

Reviewed 30 August 2011

My wife and I were lucky enough to spend the weekend here and the level of hospitality and service exceeded all expectations. We stayed in the King Room and we absolutely loved the decor and the full size jetted tub. We spent much of the weekend relaxing in the room, as we do not often have an opportunity to "veg out" at home. We were happy to learn that the Greystone had a large selection of movies to watch on the DVD player while spent the hot afternoon in the comfortable room.

The Greystone is also in a great location. It is just far away far enough away from the main drag that we did not have to deal with the hoards of day trippers floating on the river. At the same time, it was still within walking distance to the shops and natural spas so that we did not have to jump in the car. It was fun walking down to the spas in our flip flops and bathing suits first thing in the morning while their was still a bit of cool air.

The best part of the whole trip was the first class and friendly service we received from Vicky and her family. We were made to feel like part of the family the entire weekend, and her family is simply charming. The homemade breakfast was simply to die for. The first day, it included fresh fruit, oatmeal and a german pancake that I am still trying to work off at the gym. However, Vicky noticed that my wife likes to eat a bit lighter and she was kind enough to make a special vegetarian fritatta for us the next day. We really appreciated it.

I also could go on and on about the high class furnishings and wonderful decor. Suffice it to say, the place is beautiful.

In short, do not hesitate to stay here if you are in lava springs. Thanks Vicky!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family