Greystone Manor
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Lava Hot Springs
See available hotels
Alpaca Inn(Lava Hot Springs)
Excellent 5/5
Aura Soma Lava(Lava Hot Springs)
Very Good 4/5
Home Hotel Lava Hot Springs(Lava Hot Springs)
Great 4.5/5
Lava Spa Motel & RV Park(Lava Hot Springs)
Good 3.5/5
Good 3.5/5
    Excellent 5/5
    Caribou Lodge(Soda Springs)
    Average 3/5
    • Restaurant
    Enders Hotel & Museum(Soda Springs)
    • Restaurant
    All reviewsking roomgerman pancakescourse dinnerpeacock roomcouples massageb bbed and breakfastfilet mignonher husbandmassage packagelambcozy fireplacefresh berriescooked to perfectiondelicious mealreception hallget away
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 14 September 2013

We stayed at the cabin on Elm St. and it was delightful. Clean, cozy, full kitchen and bath, even a great little back porch with mountain view. The service and food was exceptional, both at the inn and Greystone's Silver Grill Restaurant on Main. Vicky was so helpful, she made things great for us!

• Stayed: September 2013
    Reviewed 12 September 2013

This was a five star experience all around. Room, quiet location, ambience, breakfast, and the innkeeper were all exceptional. A wonderful for us to end an already great trip. We would recommend highly!!

Room Tip: Vicky gave us tips before we booked, and she was right on. What a fabulous hostess!
    • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 27 August 2013

I wanted to do something special for my wife for her birthday and felt some form of get away was in order. I booked a room for two nights and added the dinner and massage for us at the Greystone B&B. Needless to say the experience was no less than spectatular. The rooms were quiet and comfortable, the meals from the breakfast to the 4 course dinner were fantastic. As were the lunches. We ate at the Silver grill in town also ran by Vicky, the food there was awesome topped off by the garlic fries. The massages combined with the hot pools in town added to the relaxation and enjoyment of the weekend. Along with the hot pools we enjoyed numberous runs down the Portneuf River on tubes, and dancing to live music at the Blue Moon (great music). The community has a friendly atmosphere and in visiting with folks it was hard to tell who was from there and who were visitors all were equally friendly. We even managed to make the Lions Club Bingo, no winnings but it was fun nevertheless. I would recommned this to anyone wishing to have a nice get away or even a fun break from the daily routine. We did not have the opportunity to try the zip line, water slides or miniture golf, however those are on our list for the next visit.

Room Tip: All the rooms were nice, if you want a room with your own bathroom book early. Two of the rooms have their own bath, and three share one.
    • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 19 August 2013

We went here for dinner and massage. Though we can't speak for the hotel end of the B&B, the food was AMAZING and my wife and I had a wonderful couples massage before dinner. Be sure to get the butternut squash ravioli if it's available. Yes, I said butternut squash ravioli. Let me also put it this way. This place was good enough for me to remember to write a review for these folks and we went in April. It's now August. I know the owner LOVES what she does and it's obvious in her cooking/customer service etc. I really don't know how you do it Vicki! Keep it up!

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 13 August 2013

Excellent! I travel throughout the USA on business and I had an extended stay in Lava Springs last week. Vicki set me up in one of her vacation cottages in town for the week. Vicki and her daughter ensured the fridge was stocked and I had all the amenities for an extended stay. Very clean and having a deck to enjoy the sunset was a bonus. I would definitely recommend Greystone to my corporate travellers.

Room Tip: Go for the Vacation Homes especially with a family; A/C, Ceiling Fan, Renovated kitchens and Bathrooms.
    • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business