“I have NO idea what "CREEPY" was talking about...it was AWESOME!”
Review of Greystone Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lava Hot Springs
Greystone Manor
SalukiJD
“I have NO idea what "CREEPY" was talking about...it was AWESOME!”
Reviewed 10 April 2010

We had an amazing time and the friendly and kind folks who run the place made sure we had everything we needed. Beautifully quaint, tasteful but not overdone rooms in a charming atmosphere. It is in a former church, and they have done an amazing job remodeling the grounds for a B&B while keeping the history and splendor of the former church intact. The German pancakes for breakfast were da bomb! I would recommend this place highly to anyone staying in the area. Thank you everyone at Greystone for making our 5th anniversary absolutely perfect!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SalukiJD

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Ogden, UT
Reviewed 7 April 2010

We had a great first B&B experience. The room was bright and charming. The owners were on hand to see to our every comfort. Breakfast was on time and delicious.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank stonemd56
Ogden, UT
Reviewed 6 April 2010

Greystone Manor has plenty of warmth and charm. The gas fireplace in the room inspired me to stay in and read when it snowed. The owners were active in making sure our stay was comfortable and seeing to it that we had everything we needed. The people in the town of Lava Hot Springs were welcoming and friendly.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with friends
Brigham Utah
Reviewed 4 April 2010

Our stay was very pleasant. The owners met us when we arrived and escorted us to our room. The room was well appointed and met our needs well. Each room has it's own fireplace which provides a romantic effect as well as a great way to make the room warm and cozy. The jetted tubs are very relaxing. Hand-painted art work throughout is an enjoyable novelty. The breakfast was served right on time. Breakfast was simple yet elegant and the servings were large and delicious. I would certainly recommend this to anyone who is looking to escape the rush of daily life and step back to a quieter time for a relaxing and enjoyable get away.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
Wyoming
Reviewed 31 March 2010

I was looking for a little romantic get-away to celebrate my husband's birthday. Since Lava Hot Springs is only about 125 miles from our home town, I thought it would be a great place to go for an overnight trip. I spent two days searching for hotels on line and calling for vacancy's, Most were either booked or very undesirable looking. Finally, I came across the Chamber's home page and discovered the Greystone Manor. I called early one morning to check rates and availability. When I called, the owner, Vicky answered the phone. She was so helpful and charming on the phone. By the time I called her back on my lunch break, the King room was booked for us, massages scheduled and recommendations for restaurants. When we arrived and entered our room, I was so impressed! The fireplace was lit, a bottle of wine waiting with glasses, a small box of chocolates on the bedside table, a bag with extra towels for the hot springs, you cannot imagine all the personal touches! The breakfast in the morning was amazing! We only had to walk down the hall from our room for the couples massage. Vicky is the perfect hostess! You will absolutely love this place! We definitely will be coming back!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
Murray, Utah
Reviewed 7 March 2010

My best friend and I came up here for the weekend and found this little gem of a place. I've never been to a B&B before and it was totally delightful. We chatted with the owners and the other guests. The decorations and rooms were GORGEOUS! (We stayed in the King room.) There was a little fire in our room, a jacuzzi. Next time I'm bringing my husband cuz it's really romantic. We watched movies, read, went to the local hot pools, went to a yummy restaurant (Riverside Inn Restaurant). There is just such character in this place- an old renovated stone church. The breakfast was awesome! Fresh melon, grapefruit, juice, muffin bread, and baked berry french toast- AMAZING! They have massages too if you want. It was great R&R and we really felt pampered. In general, I was totally charmed by this cutsie little small town with its quirks, and quaint old buildings that have natural hot springs bubbling up in the backyard hot tubs. The owners here were so accomodating and friendly. Check it out! (But let's not let it get too over-run so we can have a room here when we want!)

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with friends
Lava Hot Springs, Idaho
Reviewed 5 March 2010

Looks like a lot has changed with the new owners - the dolls are gone from the sleeping area. Clean quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was great. Definitely a place to consider when going to Lava Hot Springs!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
#1 of 1 in McCammon
Lions Gate Manor
Lions Gate Manor
#2 of 7 in Lava Hot Springs

Been to Greystone Manor? Share your experiences!