“This quaint, personable B&B is exactly what Lave needed.”
Review of Greystone Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lava Hot Springs
Greystone Manor
Draper
“This quaint, personable B&B is exactly what Lave needed.”
Reviewed 30 August 2010

My husband and I traveled to Lava for our anniversary. We were driving around investigating the town since it had been a long time since our last visit. We were intrigued by the beautiful architecture of the restored church, so we decided to stop in. We were greeted with a warm, friendly welcome. We were so impressed that we canceled our reservations at the other hotel and ended up staying at the Greystone. It was incredible! From the couples massage, to the taylored 4 course meal, to the cozy, well decorated room, we thought we were in heaven. It will be one of our vacation spots from here on out.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Spanish Fork, Utah
Reviewed 22 July 2010

We rented the Lyon House through RRvacations{ http://www.rrvacationrentals.com)

As soon as I walked in the door, I knew that I had made a great choice!!!!

It was homey in decor. Made you feel right at home.
"
Walked into the kitchen and it just "WOW"ed me. The big commercial stove, the granite counter tops. All stainless steel appliances. The cupboards were well stocked with anything that you need to cook and dine with. Everything was in working order.

Everything was clean and inviting.

This rental had carpet which was great because we had several babies in the group.

The rental next door which we had also rented didn't have it.

When they came over and saw our rental, they were jealous of how nice ours was.

Vicki was outstanding to work with. We were in charge of the family reunion and needed to check in early. She was accommodating to us.

Not only that, we were there for the 4th of July weekend, which is one of Lava's busiest times. We wanted a place to have our potluck dinner which was hard to come by because of all the other family reunions going on that weekend.. She came up with the greatest idea and we really appreciate her assistance in pulling that off.

We just really enjoyed ourselves. I would highly recommend this rental to anyone who wants a great place for a great price.

Thanks again Vicki for making our stay so pleasant.

Reta

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
Hyrum, Utah
Reviewed 9 July 2010

Vicky was very hospitable and I can't wait to go back!!! We just barely got home and I am already craving her dinners and breakfasts. The chicken was incredible and the German pancakes were fabulous. The room was clean and quiet and I will recommend Greystone Manor to all my friends and family. Vicky is easy to talk to and makes you feel right at home. We've stayed at other B&B's before, and I would say this was our greatest experience we've had. Thanks again Vicky...You are awesome!!!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Park City, Utah
Reviewed 9 July 2010

My husband and I planned a last-minute trip to Greystone Manor and knew it was the right choice the moment I first spoke with Vicky. She and her husband, Craig, run an amazing B&B. The inn is beautiful and the rooms are very comfortable and clean. Vicky went above and beyond what I would expect from an inn-keeper -- she made us feel more like guests in her home! She is a fabulous cook and we definitely recommend the candle-lit dinner which was romantic, delicious, and a terrific value. We also did the couples massage with Corey and that's also well worth the money. Would not consider staying anywhere else.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Roy, Utah
Reviewed 25 June 2010

My husband and I really enjoyed our two day stay at Greystone Manor. We paid a little extra for the candlelit dinner and it was delicious. Greystone was very clean and we chose to stay in the King room, lovely to have a jetted tub in the room. The hostess was the mostess:) That would be Vicky, she made our stay delightful. Would we stay there again..........Most definitely!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 18 May 2010

My husband and I went on a spure of the moment trip and wanted to go somewhere close and have a nice romantic and relaxing getaway and that is exactly what we got. I would recommend the KING room but every room is great and not only the rooms but also the hospitality was wonderful and well worth the money. The breakfast was to die for and I have stayed at many hotels and have never dealt with someone as polite and nice as Vicky, also I would recommend to get a massage with Corey Leafty and if you are going on a romantic getaway the couples massage. We did not do the couples one only I got one but next time we are doing the couples. I would and will recommend this place to any and everyone my expierience was nothing but good.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bjlep
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 13 May 2010

We came up to Lava for a quick getaway on April 17th and absolutely loved our stay here. I had originally made reservations at another spot, but once they changed the room on us and gave us grief about why we wanted our original room selection, I cancelled my reservation and looked for another place. I am so happy I found Greystone Manor!! I've been to quite a few bed and breakfasts throughout the US and this is definitely my favorite so far. Vicky made this place incredible, with her attention to detail and charm. There was wine chilling and a variety of delicious snacks waiting for us when we arrived. I was blown away at how much thought she put into making sure we were comfortable. Even when we asked for additional towels, poof! they were there.

We stayed in the King room, which was beautiful and had it's own bathroom.The fireplace was on when we arrived and made the room very cozy. The bed was extremely comfortable and I liked how the toilet was in a separate, private area in the room. The *only* negative (and this is just a preference thing, not really a negative) was there was not a shower, but at the end of the day, we didn't miss it all that much either. With that said, we LOVED the HUGE jetted bathtub and it was nice to have that to soak in privately. Yes, you have the pools, but they can be quite hot and not private, of course, so this was perfect to have in our room.

Breakfast - WOW! So delicious! I'm craving those German pancakes right now! I really liked the breakfast room and again, the attention to detail. Everything was perfect.

Finally, this place would be an awesome place to have a wedding. When I get married again, this would be one of the places I would seriously consider if we held it out of town. Just a beautiful facility and with the attention to detail that was shown to us on the Bed and Breakfast side, I can just imagine how wonderful a wedding or other function would be here.

Can't recommend this place enough!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
#1 of 1 in McCammon
Lions Gate Manor
Lions Gate Manor
#2 of 7 in Lava Hot Springs

Been to Greystone Manor? Share your experiences!